36 weeks today :D also stupid question alert lol...

Rozz1e1

Pregnant :D
Reaction score
Am excited that Im 36 weeks today :D :happydance:
And my stupid question is if your waters go in the bath would you know lol? Also Other than getting rather wet lol what does it feel like when your waters break? xxx :shrug::blush:

OMG! i asked OH this same question this morning! :dohh: would love to know the answer. the only thing I could think of, is that you'd know because once you'd got out and dryed off you'd carry on leaking. :shrug: my MIL said waters breaking feels like a popping sensation, like an elastic band :shrug:

It feels like a pop and a release of pressure :) xxx

My waters went in the bath with my DD. I was being induced and on my thrid round of the gel by that point so I was hoping for it anyways. But when you are in a bath since you can see it I was worried that I wouldnt know either. But sure enough when I was in the bath they went. I didnt feel a pop or anything, but all of a sudden where was a huge gush that came out. I told my hubby it felt like a gush of water coming out of a fire hose :) He said "kinda like a man pee with all the force" and I agreed. It is weird in a bath, but you would deffo know if your waters went in the bath.

Only about 10% of the time does your waters go before labor! the chances are slim

When my waters broke it felt like a massive release of pressure, i didnt get a pop or gush though as they didn't break until the baby started coming out and his head was trapping all the water in.

Mine went in the bath. I didn't know they had gone. I was in labour. Half dozing in bath. I woke up with big cramps. Had to get out dont know why I just had to. Was getting a huge show. Midwife came in and said let me check you. Then she said your waters have gone. Maybe that's why I needed to get out the bath. Who knows.

My waters that went in second labour literally went pop and water gushed out bod I've had two different experiences not knowing and hearing and feeling the pop and gush.

mine were broken by doc but the feeling you get is not mistakable- felt like a gush and everything shifted, felt like i was losing my whole belly :)

I didn't get the pop or release of pressure when mine went last time, maybe because it wasn't a massive gush. I stood up and wasn't sure if id leaked water or wee! So i went for a wee and when i stood up i leaked more. The contractions kicked in then though, i continued to lose them bit by bit until ds was born.

Thanks ladies :-D I feel a bit more confident now knowing that I would know what to look for lol!! Xxxx

With my first son. I woke up because my water broke but I don't really know or feel anything I just think I'm pee in my pan. Went to the bath and see pink so I guess I should make a call to the nurse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->