Fall in Love! September Testing Thread

@elmum praying it’s your cycle!!

@shaescott spotting is so stupid but rage at hubby is a good sign, ask me how I know haha. Yay for higher progesterone!

AFM 10dpo, haven’t tested yet, sick of the BFNs and feeling pretty sure I’m out anyway.

@MrsKatie yeah I’ve got a ton of wondfos so I’ve been testing like three times a day lmao. Not the best choice tbh.

My emotions changed drastically from anger to despairing and needing hubby to drive me to get food/keep me company cuz I was emotionally unstable lol, and then I saw him picking up tools from a distance getting ready to go (he’d been working on my car) and my brain was like “damn, he got wide shoulders, he lookin gooood” and I was like ???? because I am not a physical attraction person, I’m attracted to personality (which may explain why I picked a 5’4” man), so that is very abnormal for me. Even when I’m ovulating, my brain isn’t like “he’s hot”, it’s like “must BD, must procreate” lol. So it’s like… is this a weird PMS hormone thing or a pregnancy hormone thing? WHO KNOWS? Not me :dohh:

Aww shae I’m sorry things aren’t looking so promising :( I really hope hubby loosens the reins on ttc and you can officially start soon.

@MrsKatie I’m sorry you’re feeling so down about everything! Ttc is not easy :hugs: I hope you can find something to do to lift your spirits!

@elmum what kind of chance are you in with and when do you plan to test?

@MrsKatie when have you gotten positives in the past? It seems quite early to count yourself out, but I totally understand at the same time. :hugs:

Spotting seems to be slowing down at the moment. Usually when I go #2 it increases, and I actually have less after. It also seems like it may be turning more brown, which seems like a good thing. Idk. I don’t feel super optimistic with BFNs still at 11dpo, but we’ll see.

@shaescott the only time I’ve been pregnant and tested super early while knowing my dpo I got a bfp at 8dpo… and other times I tested around 10/11 dpo and the line was pretty dark. So for me/my body, this is not a good sign :( The one time I got a squinter past 12ish dpo I miscarried so it feels like bad news no matter what.

Well except for my first baby, when I didn’t test until my period was a week late… those were the days!!!

@MrsKatie ah, I see. I’ve heard from a lot of women that they’ve had their first BFP at 9dpo with one pregnancy and 12dpo with the next, so that’s definitely possible, but I understand feeling out when you’ve had multiple early positives.
It’s crazy to me how people were just so chill and were like “my period is late? Ehhh I’ll give it a few days”. When I was a teen-college student and had an IUD I still got periods but they were irregular, so I was just constantly worried I was pregnant because I was on CD50 :rofl: 16 year old me was totally certain I was pregnant and downloading pregnancy apps cuz I just knew I must be… I was not pregnant :rofl: after that I started using BBT to track my cycles, which worked because I was still ovulating, just irregularly.
Now as an adult I’m mildly annoyed at how they made it sound like getting pregnant was super easy, especially accidentally. Obviously I know teens can be super fertile, and 99% of them are not like me as a teen, tracking ovulation and all. But I’m sitting here like, I 100% should have gotten pregnant accidentally multiple times when using FAM (mostly because we didn’t always follow all the rules), and yet nothing. I was taught that I was simply going to get pregnant immediately if I had unprotected sex. I feel like that message has led a lot of women to feeling like there’s something wrong with them if they don’t conceive immediately. I was shattered when I had O-2 timing on my honeymoon and then wasn’t pregnant.

ANYWAY. That was a lot :rofl:
Still BFN this evening. The spotting definitely seems to have slowed, but sometimes it waxes and wanes before AF, so I can’t get excited. Part of me hopes it’s implantation bleeding, especially with the temp dip yesterday, but I think it’s more likely AF will arrive on time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->