36 wks. Dilated to 3 and babys head very low

momof3bears

Reaction score
Went to Dr today for checkup. Dr did exam and said I was a good 3 and baby's head was super low. That would explain the terrible pressure I'm feeling all the time! She said he could decide to make his appearance anytime now. She did ultrasound and everything looks great. It estimated him to be around 6lbs 1oz. Just glad to make it this far considering my last baby was born at 33 wks. I've been on progesterone shots since about 18 wks to prevent preterm labor. Took last shot 6 days ago.
Anyone else have ultrasound or have their babies between 36 and 37 wks?? What did they weigh?

I had an ultrasound in week 36 and they estimated she was 6lb4oz. Said she'd be about 8 lbs something by the time she was born.

I had my ds2 at 37 weeks, he was 6lb2. He was a little on the small side , my babies are short too! He was absolutely fine and home with me the next day.
X x

I just had a scan this morning. Baby is estimated to be 6lb 8oz which I was told was almost exactly average.

I had my LO at 36+5 and he weighed 5lb 14oz. It sounds like your LO is doing great. Good luck! x

Thanks everybody! Sounds like weight is about average. And Dr said that was normal for 36 wks. Just wanted to see what other ppls babies were measuring. The biggest baby Ive had was 6lbs 5oz and that was at 39 wks! I guess if this one stays cooking till at least 37 wks, he will be my biggest!

I had a scan at 37+3 and he was estimated 7lb 7! Now this freaked me out as my first was born 40+1 and was 7lb 10. With my second I was measuring big. Dr said then put on approx 1/2 lb a week... So looking at 9lbs at 40 weeks. Born 40+6 at 9lb 3 1/2 oz so scan pretty accurate and he was a big boy up on the 91st percentile. Yours sounds just about right. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->