36-year-old African 300-lb Female with vaginismus, TTC #2 five years after csection

msbene

Reaction score
I included some demographics on myself to be relatable to those with similar background :)

Preg History: Just 1 pregnancy (conceived on 3rd TTC attempt). Gave birth to DS via csection.

Typical Cycle: 28-29 days
O Day: CD 16-17 (12 day LP)

With TTC #2 cycle 1, DH didnt want me in pain from penetration (like with DS) so we inseminated using CVS 1ml syringes (filled 2 with sperm) on O-2 (no orgasm) and O (orgasmed). Moderate EWCM; hips raised 30-mins after; INTENSE O pain on O day.

SYMPTOMS
1dpo to 12dpo
Dull uterine cramping and pulling throughout (never with DS)

4dpo to 12dpo
Breast aches/tingling on and off (also with DS)

~5dpo
Uterine pressure and frequent urination; strongly suspected UTI; Azo test strip +ve for leucocytes -ve for nitrites. Next day doc said my urine was crystal clear (first Preg suspicion). Hospital hpt BFN (6dpo)

10dpo
Drove myself APE-SHIT CRAZY checking for implant bleeding but saw none (had it at 10dpo with DS)

11dpo
BFN with FMU (got bfp with DS on this dpo)

11dpo to 13dpo
Intense ache in right ovary (never happens; second Preg suspicion - perhaps my corpus luteum being rescued?)

12dpo
Vivid dream of getting 3 consecutive hcg blood tests with values 0, 15 and 80. Gassiness and vaginal twinges - typical pre-AF symptoms

13dpo
BBT 98.56. Didnt temp this cycle but from previous cycles with DS, temp always dipped below 98 by 13DPO (third Preg suspicion). $tree New Choice hpt with FMU = the FAINTEST BFP imaginable. Didn't believe it, kept expecting AF any second.
Nipples getting superhard all by themselves. Cramping and gas and body aches.

14dpo
BBT 98.50. Tested in evening with FRER 2-hour hold. Clear BFP.

https://i.imgsafe.org/a485167013.jpg

Congrats mama!! Praying sticky dust for you~!!

lol @ 10dpo !
I see a BFP! Congratulations!! Best wishes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->