36 yrs old...

tina3747

Mummy of 2 gorgeous boys!
Reaction score
And I've just ate a Jaffa cake for the first time.

Random but true!

:wacko: thats crazy

think of all the years u've missed out on the delicious jaffeyness!! :thumbup:

No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How could you have never tried a jaffa cake before now?

Was it worth the wait....

Hmmmmmm.... Well I can't say it was amazing! Not a big fan of orange chocolaty things. Probably will have another since it's not as bad fat wise as the giant cookies in the cupboard!

chocolate orange is my most favourite thing..............still got an aero orange bar/orange matchmakers/terrys chocolate orange in my kitchen waiting to be eating i'm a bit chocolate/orange obssesed!!!!

chocolate orange is my most favourite thing..............still got an aero orange bar/orange matchmakers/terrys chocolate orange in my kitchen waiting to be eating i'm a bit chocolate/orange obssesed!!!!

If I was starving on a desert island with only sand and a chocolate orange to eat I'd be sh*tting out sand!!!

Although I've never tried one so I'm being very judgemental!!!
Hate strawberry coffee and orange chocolate. I'm a chocolate connoisseur , been known to eat 6 bars a day sometimes soooo wrong!!! Galaxy and caburys are my first choice... I wouldn't say no to a snicker or mars though!!

I am 29 and never had one !

I have never had a baked bean either, they just make me want to gag !

Also I refuse to have tomato sauce in the house :)

I am so dreading weaning in a few weeks with my weird food phobias!

xxx

I love jaffa cakes. You missed out on the era of 'full moon, half moon, TOTAL eclipse' :rofl: Even if no one admits it I know all UK jaffa cake eaters did this lol.

OMG i remember that and YES i did it ha ha ha ha ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

it's a moon pie?? :shrug:
Never heard of a "jaffa cake", googled it, and it looks like a moon pie. Correct me if I'm wrong!

But now I want a moon pie! :haha:

it's a moon pie?? :shrug:
Never heard of a "jaffa cake", googled it, and it looks like a moon pie. Correct me if I'm wrong!

But now I want a moon pie! :haha:

It's kind of a thim layer of spongy cake topped with orangey gooey stuff then crappy cheap chocolate on yhe top... Your not missing much .
Although I did eat 5 yesterday do they don't offend me completly!!!!

Your nuts, there lush and at 46 cals per biscuit, you cant go wrong with a Jaffa cake.

My fave combo is chocolate mint....

Nomnomnom :munch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dtmRmOHK78

:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g