37 day cycle, about 7 days late...neg test??

Miracleplz14

Reaction score
...WTF!

Hey! So my fiancé and I are very confused...I am on day 37 of my cycle. My cycle has never ever been longer than 34 days my entire life! I had one very very faint positive and a negative. My nipples are sore and they have giant blue viens that just popped up a day ago and they are everywhere. My discharge is a white creamy, milky and I constantly feel wet(TMI). I have had a weird muscle ache sensation on and off for about a week now. I am bloated and look pregnant, my lower tummy is hard too (this is baby number 2 if I am.) I've had a headache or two. Eating very abnormal for my usual eating habits. But took a test this morning and it was neg! anyone have any experience?? My fiancé and I are keeping our fingers crossed

I took an equate test: light pos. at the 10 min mark
Took a first response: neg...

Wow you are feeling the same things I am. Down to the muscle spasms pain wow. Yeah I had two faint positives all others negative. Light spotting and bam BFN. Bloody noses, weak my stomach hurts near my belly when I press against something like the sink. My husband wants me to go to the doctors tonight because I am on day 44 since last cycle I did ovulate late though day 27/28 ( chart and opk). With my first two I didn't show up positive for about six to 8 weeks so this suspense is killing me. I am right there with you

Wow you are feeling the same things I am. Down to the muscle spasms pain wow. Yeah I had two faint positives all others negative. Light spotting and bam BFN. Bloody noses, weak my stomach hurts near my belly when I press against something like the sink. My husband wants me to go to the doctors tonight because I am on day 44 since last cycle I did ovulate late though day 27/28 ( chart and opk). With my first two I didn't show up positive for about six to 8 weeks so this suspense is killing me. I am right there with you

Oh my gosh!! You'll have to let me know if you find anything out. I look pregnant lol my in laws are here and immediately thought I was...

You have to post a pic I'm curious lol. Yeah he even said ER tonight if anything cause I have this pain in my stomach like its going to explode. Man I wish I would have paid attention in my first two pregnancys. I hate ovulating late all these mysteries. I will go tonight. My husbands birthday is tomorrow so I want him to know

Yep...haha I have never looked like this ever in my life before AF!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 6
You have to post a pic I'm curious lol. Yeah he even said ER tonight if anything cause I have this pain in my stomach like its going to explode. Man I wish I would have paid attention in my first two pregnancys. I hate ovulating late all these mysteries. I will go tonight. My husbands birthday is tomorrow so I want him to know

Let me know what the outcome is!!

Wow that is big no offense lol wow yeah we should find out together

Wow that is big no offense lol wow yeah we should find out together

I know!! Lol I seriously just thought I started my AF...NOPE just a bunch of milkyness (tmi) gross lol...yea this would be baby #2 so I think I will show faster. My tummy is hard too! And it starts way down low. I just looked at my boobs again and have massive veins around my nipples! They got darker since yesterday

You are soo pregnant girl lets keep testing till we get our BFP!!!

Me too I'm excited. I will let you know how the night goes

We didn't end up going cause we didn't have a sitter I didn't want the kids to go or even know we are possibly pregnant. I don't want to be and loose it and my kids wonder why mommy isn't any more. I will go tonight though I promise. What's your update ? Any good news?

Omg I took one this morning and one last night before bed. So this is the one from last night that I almost threw away Omg tell me I'm not the only one seeing this? Could it be true since I didn't see it last night ? I mean it was midnight I couldn't squint enough but there is a plus sign here right?image.jpg

I don't see it but it's kinda a blurb pic if you zoom in so maybe that's why? I took that same test last night and I feel like I see a line that wants to show through lol ey ey ey!!!

Lol I bought a few of the Walmart cheap .88 cent ones its so easy to test when they are cheap lol I will take one within the hour. I feel like my stomach is a ballon today lol

Lol I bought a few of the Walmart cheap .88 cent ones its so easy to test when they are cheap lol I will take one within the hour. I feel like my stomach is a ballon today lol

Let me know!! You're a few days ahead of me! Fingers crossed for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->