37 looking for ttc buddy in 2ww

LeeC

Mum to Morgan & 13 angels
Reaction score
Hey Ladies

I'm 37, looking to buddy up with someone ttc, I have a history of m/c and 1 ectopic, but really hoping my next BFP will be my sticky bean.
I'm in the dreaded 2ww, 3dpo.
It's killing me and I'm 100% addicted to poas lol...
Any one want to join me :)

:wave: Hi! A little bit about me: dh & I have a daughter -16mo old. We had a miscarriage in December & just started ttc again in March. Im in the 2ww too! Not sure what day I O'd as I'm not temping or doing opk's this time but typically have 28-31day cycles & I'm on CD21 today.

Oh and I'm 32!

I've been really wanting to poas as well - this morning I almost did!

Hi DaisyBee

Thanks for the post. Your daughter is adorable :)
I gave in this morning and did the old poas, I don't even know why lol.... I've bough a whole load of cheapies off the internet just to indulge myself.

I'm sorry to hear about your m/c. hoping you get your BFP too xxx

Hi DaisyBee

Thanks for the post. Your daughter is adorable :)
I gave in this morning and did the old poas, I don't even know why lol.... I've bough a whole load of cheapies off the internet just to indulge myself.

I'm sorry to hear about your m/c. hoping you get your BFP too xxx

I am sorry about your miscarriages too - do they know why you are miscarrying?

I poas this morning as well :dohh: I dont think I can even keep them in the house HA! But realized I am on CD23 today not cd 22 so 1 day closer than I thought! My previous bfp's have happened on CD 28 (very light bfp) & CD29 (first day I tested that month so I dont know if it would have shown up sooner?) So now I'm trying to convince myself to wait at least until Sunday to test again.

How long have you been ttc?

Thanks DaisyBee, we tried a few years ago but stopped after 2 m/c's and some other events, we have been trying for nearly 2 years now. Had numerous test but everything is clear, so who knows, hence I'm using progesterone and aspirin and possibly prednisone.

How about you?

I'm on CD19, I am having all kinds of symptoms, but I'm pretty sure it's my body playing tricks on me, I am fairly sensitive to things moving around at the best of times lol...

I've def had some cramping though, but it could be side effects for med I suppose :/

I have used ALL of my cheapies, seriously need to get a grip, so, I am determined I am now going cold turkey and not going to test until next weekend, we'll see how that goes...

So how are you feeling, any symptoms?

xxx

I've had cramping and backaches - but not sure if its all in my head - iykwim? Also bb hurt at times last night & not sure why that would be? Like a stabbing kind of pain but it would then go away right away.

I promised dh I wouldnt test til Sunday - so I am trying to keep busy! I almost bought more tests while I was at the store this morning - but made myself put them down. So I have 2 tests here - 1 for Sunday and then I'll wait til maybe tues or wed of its negative.

I am on baby asprin as I have high bp & with Megan it caused the placenta to be smaller than it should so she wasnt growing enough towards the end. They induced me at 37weeks. So I started that right after AF & would continue through the pregnancy.

Hi ladies~

Currently TTC after I MC twins @ 8 weeks back in January. Would love some buddies. Currently on CD 39 and no sign of AF. Don't know if I've ovulated yet, the OPK's are a bit frustrating. Too afraid to test as I'm sure it will be a BFN.

Good luck and lots of baby :dust: to you all!

Welcome Mrs J! Its so frusterating not knowing whats going on with your body isnt it?! If we arent pregnant this cycle then I'm going to start opk's again. When I was pregnant w/ Megan I used them but not the last time I got pregnant.

Well I tested again this morning :dohh: I told myself I wouldnt & it didnt work. BFN's are so hard to see! Today is CD25 & AF is due CD28-31

I gave in and tested yesterday evening, BFN for both pregnancy and ovulation :dohh:

Don't know what's going on, the signs of OV are there; CM, pains in sides, some mild cramping. But there are also no signs of AF.

Hope something happens soon! The addiction to this is crazy! :wacko:

What OPK's do you use?

Oh and DaisyBee your daughter is adorable! :D

Thank you! :flower:

I used cheap ones from early-pregnancy-tests (online) so I would probably buy from there again if we decide to use them next month. Its where I buy my preseed too which I used when I got pregnant both times. I bought a bbt thermometer too - but gave up on that very early on.

I still feel like I may be pregnant - so either my body is playing tricks with me or I'm pregnant (or maybe just loony! :rofl:)

Well keep us posted!:happydance:

What are your symptoms? When I was pregnant before the MC, I was beyond exhausted and didn't even realize I was pregnant. We were NTNP and my cycles were so out of wack.

I"ll have to try that site out for the OPK's! Thanks! :thumbup:

BTW, what is this preseed? Just heard of it on here.:shrug:

Its a lube that is sperm friendly. You insert it close to the cervix with an applicator. I found that when we were ttc & we were bd'ing a lot it was something that helped. A lot of women seem to have good luck with it.

I had what I think was implantation bleeding yesterday (very light pink & light brown spotting) & I got a faint bfp this morning! I'm in shock & nervous more than excited. Think I will buy some more tests for the next few days.

My symptoms have been cramping & lower backache mostly - some times I've been nausueas (sp?) which typically didnt happen to me this early before so dont know if its related? I feel like I've had less symptoms than the last 2 pregnancies though.

How exciting!!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::yipee:

FX'd that your bean sticks! AF arrived on Sunday finally, so that is good news! Hopefully I can figure out when I'm ovulating with the OPK's since my cycles are so long.

Good luck!:happydance: Keep me posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->