37 TTC #2

akgoaliemama

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!!

So I haven't been tracking the days of my symptoms but I hope its okay if I chime in with what I've been experiencing.

Last AF was 6/7/2021
I wasn't tracking O because with hubby being a truck driver and always gone it got to be too much for me emotionally.
Theoretically I should have O'd between the 18th and 23rd
We :sex: the 18th-20th

Symptoms are as follows:
Increased heart rate
Increased sensitivity to nipples as well as them being hard 24/7
Swollen tender bbs but not hurtful just sore
Random pinching pains in what feels like my cervix, didn't last long and went away pretty quick
Random episodes of nausea that comes and goes
EXHAUSTED!!!! By 1:30 I feel like it should be midnight
Lower back pain, almost like AF cramps but in my lower back and it comes and goes
Very mild minimal stomach cramping
MOOOOOOOOOOODY (you can't have a logical conversation with me without me crying)
Thirsty and I mean I am drinking like 2 liters of water a day and I hate water :evil:
Craving fish which is really odd cause I'm not a fish person at all
Super wet feeling like AF is here but go to the bathroom and nothing, no spotting or anything
CM was thick and creamy almost lotion like with a very very very light yellow tint with no itching, burning or smell (infection has been ruled out)
Lose stool but not diarrhea like just soft
Insanely gassy but mainly at night, I mean its coming out both ends just burping and farting up a storm :lol::oops:
Bubbly stomach but not like an upset stomach more like a butterfly/squirrely feeling

Tested every day since 6/30 with nothing but :bfn: ](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)
AF was due yesterday 7/5
I plan on continuing to test until :witch: shows her ugly face or I get a :bfp:

:hug: and :dust: to all TTC

Maybe someone will see this and be able to chime in on their experiences as well

I do have one son who is 10 and when I got pregnant with him I had ZERO symptoms. I didn't even know I was pregnant until my best friend punched me in the boob and when I started crying she told me to test. Low and behold I was already 9 weeks along at that point. Just before him I had a dnc and tubes dilated because of an issue with polyps.

Does anyone have any similar experiences or advice to help me chill out and keep hope that I could still get a BFP this month?

Last edited:
My son is 10 too and I’m 37 ttc my second!

are you diagnosed with pcos or anything along those lines. It may just be you ovulated later in your cycle. Are you normally regular etc?

I’m
On a clomid cycle so I’m 3DPO today, feel moody as hell and sleep disturbances but way too early for me to start symptom spotting! I’ll drive myself mad x

My son is 10 too and I’m 37 ttc my second!

are you diagnosed with pcos or anything along those lines. It may just be you ovulated later in your cycle. Are you normally regular etc?

I’m
On a clomid cycle so I’m 3DPO today, feel moody as hell and sleep disturbances but way too early for me to start symptom spotting! I’ll drive myself mad x

:yipee: Same age and same age kiddo!! :hug:
I'm not on anything yet but I'm just wondering what is going on! I'm now officially late late because I've never been more than a day late. I'm not trying to get my hopes up TOO high but wondering what is going on. I'm wondering if my Hashimotos could have anything to do with not registering on a test yet but everything I've researched doesn't say that it should. I'm usually pretty regular and if anything she has been showing up within a day or two either before or after. February was the 17th, March was the 17th, April was the 14th, May was the 9th (3 days early), June was the 7th (1 day late), and now July is a no show. I'm going to wait until I'm 4 days late (9th) and maybe call my doc then or at the latest wait until the 19th wondering if that spotting I had was my body thinking I needed a mid cycle period even though the one I had in June I actually bled a little longer than usual so not sure why it would feel the need to purge again lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->