37, ttc #3...confused but hopeful..

mommasamittc

Reaction score
I had my 4th MC on 8/20. We weren't sure if we wanted to try again but didn't prevent either. I have had a very regular 28 day cycle for more than 20 years. I'm 1 day late, no symptoms (except hunger and fatigue) and have had 2 BFN's. I'm trying to be patient and wait a couple days to test again.

Has anyone been late, had no symptoms but then ended up with a BFP? I'm trying to be hopeful. :)

hiya so sorry for your losses, im aalso 37 and trying , apparenly no signs is a good sign, do you no if you are or not yet ? x

I'm currently CD31, I think I O'd on the 8th but I didn't temp so not sure. My cycles are normally 28 days so I don't know what is going on. Another bfn this morning. As of yesterday I'm nauseous, gassy, tired and empty/hungry all the time. If I don't get a bfp or af by Monday I'm going to the Dr. Tues.

Oooo sounds good though, ye better had go to the doc and have blood test , lets hope you get a BFP before then, good luck, sounds good to me x

Thanks. I'm totally confused. I don't know what to think but as usual I guess waiting is the only thing I can do for now. :-/

Try not too worry though as we all no how it can delay things , hope it all works out the way you want it too , let us no plz ... fx d x :dust:

Welcome. Sorry to hear of your loss. :flower:
I'm rapidly approaching 37 (next month) and TTC no 3. We were NTNP for 2 yrs and then I had 2 chemicals so we decided then to actively try but nothing going on :shrug:

With my first 2 I had no symptoms til 6 weeks. With the first, being sick was what prompted me to test. I didn't think to test before as we were undergoing fertility testing and I had had a couple of 'longer' cycles which I put down to stress.
It may be that your cycle is regulating itself since your loss but fx'd you get that BFP x

Thank you so much for replying, ladies. Good luck to you as well! I'll let you know what happens. My bad habit has been testing every morning since Sunday! :p

Good luck charlie, also sorry for your loss too , losses are hard , hugs and lots of luck with your ttc travels :dust:

Well I'm still not sure why my cycle was so long last month. AF finally arrived on the 27th. I'm now CD11 and waiting to O again. I'm taking Mucinex, green tea and prenatals. FX this is our month!!

So sorry for your loss. I am 36 @ TTC #3 this is my 3rd cycle. Keep your head up & stay strong im sure your BFP is on its way!

How are you doing ladies? I'm 1dpo...and counting the days until Thanksgiving when I can test!! I'm feeling pretty good this time...but trying not to get my hopes up too high. ;-)

How are you doing ladies? I'm 1dpo...and counting the days until Thanksgiving when I can test!! I'm feeling pretty good this time...but trying not to get my hopes up too high. ;-)

I had my lap and cyst removal (with a few complications!) on the 1st and I'm 1dpo too! I'm not holding out any hope but maybe this month it will be 'it'.
Good luck :)

Oh no! Sorry Charliegirl! But glad there's hope. ;-) GL and baby dust!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->