37 TTC Sis for over 1yr CD13 Buddy needed and Appreciated !!!!

Sis4Us

Mom of BOYS
Reaction score
Hello ladies,
37 TTC what seems like forever... Had a MC in Oct 2012!!:cry:
Go to the OBGYN Thur 3/7 to do testing :thumbup:
I have 2 boys so I am trying to sway towards a Lil girl to complete our Family... Not much luck so far and No one to talk to!!! :(

I'll ttc with you happily :) Im on cd2, if that's okay.

Our cycles will be a Lil off but doesn't really matter to me!!!
Would just like someone that knows what I'm going thru.... It's been a crazy long journey already!! :(

If U don't mind me asking how old are U Cuz I'm an Old Lady... Just turned 37!!
I know are fertility starts slowing down at 30 which is the age I was W my Last son... Been a long Yr 1/2 TTC!!! Go to the Dr on Thur hopefully she will give me some hope!! :)

I am 20 with severe bladder problems so even having sex is an issue.

I understand .... Gotta run to make sure the boys are in bed... But I'll TTYL!!!
Sweet dreams and Baby Dust!!!

Good luck with your children! Thank you for being understanding and supportive. Baby dust :)

Hi ladies, I'm also looking for a TTC buddy, CD4 hubs will be in town this weekend (about 3 days before I O) I'm hoping for lots of baby dust, and a buddy who I can talk to through this, been trying for 2 years now and no luck

I look up to you long time ttc-ers so much..

Hi ladies, I'm also looking for a TTC buddy, CD4 hubs will be in town this weekend (about 3 days before I O) I'm hoping for lots of baby dust, and a buddy who I can talk to through this, been trying for 2 years now and no luck

Hey Tritt,

I know how u feel been trying what seems like forever!!!:wacko:
I was on meds for 5+ yrs for chronic back & neck pain... I think the meds where causing me fertility issues... so I've been med free for over 30 days!!!!:thumbup:
Hopefully that will fix my fertility issues and Ill be healthier for the baby because coming off those meds is way harder than pregnancy... even harder than Labor!!!! :haha:
I go to the Dr thur. so hopefully she will give me some hope... Have you seen a Dr to make sure everything is working properly?? :shrug:

I know everyone has special circumstances that's why we are here!!

Im 37 and trying to conceive a girl I have 2 boys and really just want a Lil sis to complete our Family!!!
Its hard to fit in on some of these threads so im not judging Anyone or there choices!!!!!:thumbup:

Leah... U are still very young it will happen when it is time!!! try and relax and not think about it to much.... get yourself healthy first!!!!
That's the most Important thing!! :winkwink:

Hey Tritt,

I know how u feel been trying what seems like forever!!!:wacko:
I was on meds for 5+ yrs for chronic back & neck pain... I think the meds where causing me fertility issues... so I've been med free for over 30 days!!!!:thumbup:
Hopefully that will fix my fertility issues and Ill be healthier for the baby because coming off those meds is way harder than pregnancy... even harder than Labor!!!! :haha:
I go to the Dr thur. so hopefully she will give me some hope... Have you seen a Dr to make sure everything is working properly?? :shrug:

I know everyone has special circumstances that's why we are here!!

Im 37 and trying to conceive a girl I have 2 boys and really just want a Lil sis to complete our Family!!!
Its hard to fit in on some of these threads so im not judging Anyone or there choices!!!!!:thumbup:

Leah... U are still very young it will happen when it is time!!! try and relax and not think about it to much.... get yourself healthy first!!!!
That's the most Important thing!! :winkwink:

Thank you I am. :) I've made appointments with my doctors I need to see and think I'm gonna just wait a few more months.. but thank you so much :)

U R Most Welcome!!!
I had my 1st son after I turned 21 .... He's about to be 16 and Driving!!! Yikes

Not to sound like your Mom but it is Sooooo much easier when U R married, financially stable and Planning a Baby!
I don't regret my Son because he WAS the only man in my Life for a long time, but he hasn't even spoken to his real Dad in 7 Yrs (not that he wants to either) My hubby loves him as his own and they are even going to Legally have his name changed!!!
Needless to say we are ALL good now but we had Plenty of hard times!!!
Hope U get everything figured out it is hard to see the light sometimes!!!

Well I go to the Dr tomorrow.... Hopefully she will give me good news!!

Cuz Fri my Lil guy gets his tonsils out IDK if I can handle a double Whammy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->