37 weeks and bleeding for 3 days

mommy2be1003

Mommy of 1
Reaction score
Hi girls..I will be 38 weeks on webs day
..Friday I started bleeding a brownish pink discharge. And it comes and goes from pink to brown to red. Sometimes there's mucus and sometimes not... I've had mild period like cramps since then
.but when I called my doctor he said only come in if im leaking fluid...it's bright red that fills a pad in an hour or I am having regular painful contractions. The bleeding doesn't fI'll more than a panty liner in a couple hours..but still is unsettling to see blood. Has anyone had this??? Could it just mean a slow start to labor??.. I do have an appointment tomm.

I don't know, if it were me personally I'd be going in by day 3, if anything for a piece of mind.... How are you supposed to even rest at night with constant blood .... It's not like you are just spotting here and there ..... It sounds like a slow start to labor for sure , but you never know ..... Sorry not much of a help from experience :/ I wonder why you are bleeding still ? Do you think the contractions you have had so far have caused you to dilate ? Some women are in active labor but just can't contract strong enough and need help with pitocin.....

Im not sure...my daughter I was induced at 10 days overdue so I never got to experience labor the natural way...I did lose my mucus plug last week in b8g globs but nothing with red in it until Friday..it's not lIke I had intercourse or a exam to make me bleed. Luckily I have an appointment first thing in the am.

It sounds to me like it's just your show. But definitely bring it up tomorrow!

Not to scare you, but that's really serious. Anytime there is period bleeding you should go to L&D right away. It could mean an abruption, or placenta previa. It's a serious thing. You need to go to doctor hun

Id be persistent and ask to be seen at L&D even just for peace of mind

Had my appointment today..for piece of mind they sent me for a sono..everything looked great and was fuctioning good. I am 37+5 today but he was measuring a little small at 5lbs and 15 ounces..my daughter was born at 10 days overdue at 8lbs 6 ounces. I know ultrasounds can be off a little too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->