37 weeks and feeling flu-ish w/ menstrual like cramps?

Island_Mom

Reaction score
Hi ladies! One of the new Septembyos here.:flower:

Just wondering if any of you stated to feel kind of flu-ish and had period-like cramps and aches "down below" around your 37th week of pregnancy?

At Dr. appointment last week was told baby had begun to engage and was set up with an ultrasound for Sept 8 (38 weeks) to get a growth scan and a more accurate due date, which is currently Sept 24th.

I have my weekly Dr. appt again today and will def. ask her about how I'm feeling - generally just yucky, drained, and achey all over, especially in the belly and inside the lady bits.

I've been feeling like this the past 2 days. I'm getting a lot of pressure down below and feeling really achy around the belly. Especially at the top like my stomach is getting bruised or something. So it's the very top and bottom of my bump which hurts the most. And I've just started also feeling queasy and the pain is making me want to throw up.

I wonder if it could just be the baby engaging or something? I'm also feeling lots of movement with the baby, so I'm thinking he/she is ok, but it's starting to worry me.

I had cold/flu for 10days, i then had amber like 5 days after it went.
Another girl i know, had cold/flu about 2 weeks later she had given birth.

Sounds like you are describing me, I certainly hope my bubs aint on the way :rofl:

I've been feeling like this the past 2 days. I'm getting a lot of pressure down below and feeling really achy around the belly. Especially at the top like my stomach is getting bruised or something. So it's the very top and bottom of my bump which hurts the most. And I've just started also feeling queasy and the pain is making me want to throw up.

I wonder if it could just be the baby engaging or something? I'm also feeling lots of movement with the baby, so I'm thinking he/she is ok, but it's starting to worry me.

Saw the Dr. yesterday and she assured me it was normal for 37 weeks. I guess I had just been used to having so much energy. I also forgot to take my iron tabs for 2 days or so.. maybe that had something to do withthe lack of energy?

Today I laid in bed until NOON! :happydance: but then took the dog for an hour walk and walked to yoga and back!:wacko:

Still feeling a little like I have a cold and achey/crampy but I was told baby is angaging and have an ultrasound scheduled for next week @ 38 weeks.. only my 2nd ultrasound the entire pregnancy!

Hope all you ladies are feeling good/better today!

I am a bit sniffly and struggling to regulate the old temperature with the occasional cramp down below too..tis good to know that its normal..sometimes it might be a combo of the body prepping and telling you to rest.

I dunno how the weather is for everyone but where I am it is rainy and windy and cold then bright and warm in the space of hours so I think that is causing colds too...or at least exacerbating them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->