37 Weeks and lots of Braxton Hicks! :)

Joss_Taylor

Reaction score
We started packing to move Friday and ever since then I have been having pretty regular BH (30sec, every 6-7 min). I'm super excited! I have an appointment tomorrow to see if I've started to dilate at all! I hope all these contractions mean something, they are even a little bit more uncomfortable then they had been. Hopefully baby comes really soon!

I hope it doesn't mean your bubba is in the way Hun! I've had regular BH for nearly 2 weeks and no progression! Hope you don't have to wait so long xxx

Oops sorry I meant to type I hope is DOeS mean your bubba is on the way lol xx

Me too, I've had regular Braxton Hicks for the last 2 evenings. I don't get them during the day and then evening/night time they are pretty intense. Let us know if they are doing anything for you. Good luck. :flower:

Good luck - I have been having sore BH for weeks now and over last few weeks they are throughout the day and wake me at night. Still don't think baby will be here before her section date though!

So I got good news and bad news at my appointment today! All those BH were doing something. I'm 3 cm dilated! Yay! Bad news; I'm on bed rest cause my blood pressure went up some. I wonder why? I've got a house to pack, a wedding to plan, all sorts of arrangements to make with the new house, and a nursing job that I really didn't want to get done doing yet! Argh. Oh well, at least maybe baby will come soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->