37 weeks and stinging when i pee

oliv

Reaction score
Could it be a uti or signs of pre Labour?

Wouldn't have thought it labour related, more likely uti or start of cystitis or thrush. Best to get checked over.

Yeah i agree probably some sort of UTI. Im on antibiotics for one again now, 3rd one in 8 weeks! Def do a urine sample and have it tested x

never heard of that being a labour symptom deffo sounds like a UTI or the start of one, I'd get it checked out.

I was only with my gp yesterday and my urine was clear !!

Urine infections can come on really fast. With my last pregnancy I handed a sample in on the Friday and they claimed there was nothing in the results, by the Sunday I had a full blown kidney infection and ended up in hospital x

Thanks ladies, it's a bank holiday here so won't get a gp appointment until Tuesday but if it gets at worseill go to my maternity emergency room

I agree with the other posters, Oliv. You should get checked out.
Can you give your maternity assessment unit a ring? They might ask you to bring in a urine sample, and a quick dipstick test will let them know whether or not you have an infection. They could get you started on antibiotics, while they do a more detailed assessment.

I would ring your midwife and let them know, UTIs can turn bad quick and it's always best to get a suspected one checked out asap. Hopefully it's not one but best to be safe!

Hey, just an update. Stinging stopped and i have had nothing else since

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->