37 weeks pregnant and no leaking

I never leaked with either pregnancy nor did I afterwards (well, I did once but that was because I was engorged and away from my son :winkwink:)

I didn't increase in bra size until after my kids were born. It took 3-4 days before milk came in with my son. It only took 2 days with my daughter. It depends on how often and long they're on the boob. More boob time = more milk :flower:

I had my DS ay 37weeks and never had any leaking prior to having him. When I was in labour I did squeeze my nipple and I had colostrum. Totally normal not to leak. Once bub arrives you will have plenty of leaking :haha:

I had no leaking while pregnant and have always had plenty of milk.

Hi! Im another breastfeeding mum who never leaked in pregnancy! My bra size didn't change during pregnancy either. I have been breastfeeding for 16weeks so far and really love it. The first couple of weeks getting the hang of it and getting my nipples used to it were a bit sore but after that, it's been easy and enjoyable. Good luck!

Oh and I really recommend skin-to-skin contact and constant suckling for bringing milk in and increasing supply!

I never leaked until about 2 weeks into bfing! Don't worry about itx

No leakage here either and I had/have an abundant supply :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->