37 weeks today! Yay!

xsadiex

Reaction score
So excited, I wonder when the baby will come... Probably late!
X

Hi!i was 37 weeks yesterday and that's the day I finished work so big sense of relief! I'm more excited now I've hit 37 weeks but also a little more panicky as still have some jobs to do and with a 2yr old son it's not as easy to be as organised 2nd time round. Do you feel the same? How are you feeling? X

Hey!

In 1 day ;D I seriously cannot wait!!

Got a pelvic exam today and no dilation - sad ;D Any chance those trigger anything??
I have a baby measuring at 40 weeks already (at my 36 week appointment) so I'm hoping for an early show before they schedule me a C Sect - Boo!

I'm full term tomorrow! How is everyone feeling? Over the last week I have been feeling a lot more uncomfortable with back ache, cramps and tummy aches! Starting to wish baby would make an appearance sooner rater than later! X

I'll be term on Wednesday! However baby could be here on Thursday, ill be having an amnio Wednesday am to test his lungs maturity and if they're good they'll induce that night! I'm still at 1 cm and I wish it I was further along :/ been feeling terrible too! :( somehow managed to lose almost 3 pounds in 5 days??

I'll be term tues and hoping for an early appearance also feeling really uncomfortable and fat lol!!

Yeah I'd love it if baby decided to come a little early! I'm so ready now. My son was 8 days late so I'm not too hopeful.. You can't help thinking 'what if..' Though.
It's crazy that they an come anytime from 37-42 weeks, why does it vary so much!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->