37 year old saying Hi!

Summer-K

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Just wondered if there are any women currently trying who are considered older.
I have 3 children with my ex husband, my youngest being 4.
I’ve since met my current partner who is younger than me and has no children of his own.
I have just stopped taking the pill with a view to seeing what happens.
Only trouble being that I’m now 37! I’ve had 3 previous c sections and a tummy tuck so that does play on my mind.
I think if I am lucky enough to fall pregnant I’ll be called a geriatric mother in medical terms
Would love to hear from anyone else in similar circumstances

Hi !
I'm 38 ttc number 6 I had 5 children with my eh and new partner has one son 16 so we would like one together as all our kids are now teenagers, been try since April came off the implant but no luck yet so trying soy isoflavones this cycle as I've heard good things to gets crossed just go from thinking it will happen to it will never happen daily lol

Hi !
I'm 38 ttc number 6 I had 5 children with my eh and new partner has one son 16 so we would like one together as all our kids are now teenagers, been try since April came off the implant but no luck yet so trying soy isoflavones this cycle as I've heard good things to gets crossed just go from thinking it will happen to it will never happen daily lol

Hiya!

It’s great to hear from someone else that’s in their late 30’s.
April isn’t long to have been trying since. How long did it take you when you conceived your other babies?
I think I’m going to end up really impatient this time around as I always caught either the first or second month off the pill, but obviously was a lot younger back then. My partner is so optimistic about things and just doesn’t see what possible problem there could be ‍♀️ I’ve tried explaining to him about it all but I think he’ll be really disappointed if I’m not pregnant by October lol.
It’s hard not knowing if I’ve left it too late, but all we can do is try and see what happens.
Good luck with your ttc journey, I’d heard good things about soy from my ttc times before.
I’ve also heard it can take a few months for your body to get back to normal after the implant, so I really wouldn’t feel too disheartened

Hi, I'm 38. We're on our 3rd cycle TTC our second. Took 7 months for DD 8 years ago

Hi

I'm almost 43. We've been ttc for 8.5 years. We both have children from previous relationships and so are incredibly lucky (privileged) already, we've been desperately trying for a child together - both been checked out, both OK! Any hope is almost completely gone now, save for the odd little flicker.

I'm 35 currently, turning 36 in March. Been trying for five years but nothing is happening. My husband is 45. I feel like my clock is ticking and both my OB/GYN and doctor have said I'm still "young" and to take my time. From the most conceive books or sites it always says best time to get pregnant is before 35.

Both of us have been tested and like you "weebubba" been told we are both fine, I just need to lose weight to get my hormones in check apparently. Meanwhile my best friend who is 34 got pregnant the month her husband and her planned for.

Hi! 37 here. Been trying to conceive for 12 months. I have got 4 beautiful children already and has 6 miscarriages. Xx

Hi, I am 38 and already blessed with 2 healthy boys!! We thought we were done with 2 but then got the baby fever since late last year and have been trying since earlier this year. I had a chemical pregnancy last month and currently 11dpo. I started testing yesterday at (10 dpo) and thought I saw a very faint something... didn't seem to have gotten darker today... soo soo worried it might be another chemical. DH saw the test and was like "shouldn't there be 2 lines to be prego.." hehe... little does he know the way we ladies squint to see something :)
anyways, baby dust to all and hopefully we'll all have positive stories to share despite being over 35!!

Hi, 37 (not far off 38) and just starting our trying to conceive journey, for child number 2. New partner who has never had a child before, so feeling the pressure a little.
Good luck to you all :D

Hi, 37 (not far off 38) and just starting our trying to conceive journey, for child number 2. New partner who has never had a child before, so feeling the pressure a little.
Good luck to you all :D

G'luck Celticmum! Baby dust to us all... hopefully we can have the bundle in our arms before 40! that's my goal! :)

I'm 42 and pregnant with my oops 3rd. My other two are almost 7 and 9. It was quite a shock, but we've gotten used to the idea.

Good luck to all ladies, keep my fingers and toes super tight for a positive outcome

Hello Im 38 and have 3 children with my husband. I suffered a miscarrige of a normal male in 2017 and another miscarrige sept 2018. I began stims for IVF but everything that could have gone wrong leading up to retreival did and so i ended up doing an IUI instead.

I'm 42 and pregnant with my oops 3rd. My other two are almost 7 and 9. It was quite a shock, but we've gotten used to the idea.

Mento, your story inspires ladies here trying to conceive over 35. Wish you a H&H 9 months!!!

Hello Im 38 and have 3 children with my husband. I suffered a miscarrige of a normal male in 2017 and another miscarrige sept 2018. I began stims for IVF but everything that could have gone wrong leading up to retreival did and so i ended up doing an IUI instead.

Sorry to hear about your losses hun.. wish you lots of luck for a sticky bean!!

Hi!! Welcome to BnB!!

I am sorry to know about your losses, wish you the best of luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"