38 and 1DPO - anyone to join journey

Taurus8484

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
Hi,

Im about to turn 38 in a couple of weeks and 1 DPO, looking for a buddy to wait out the TWW with....:flower:

I am new here! But it looks as if i am 1 dpo. I would love to be your buddy! I tested +OPK on 4/29. Assuming I O'd on the 30th. (I took another OPK and the line was fainter that the day before). SO here I am 1 dpo.

My name is Harriett. I have been TTC off and on naturally for the last three years. In April I started taking Fertibella. It helped me to O. This is my first +OPK, so i do have high hopes. And if nothing else, I O'ed this cycle. That is huge for me.

Sprinkling baby dust for us both! Blessings for us both! :happydance:

Hi Harriett. So Im guessing from your post that you never ovulated before???

Well Im 3DPO now, and dont feel any different but Im not suppose to until it hopefully implants.... :)

WE have been trying now for 6 months.........ever month I try to stay positive and then get disappointed when AF comes.

Lets hope this month is it for us, and if not, then at least we have been through it with each other support

Hi! I tried testing a few months back, but I could never get a positive reading, so i sort of gave up.

But I did some more research, so I am at it again. In the past I had been trying, but not actively trying.

This go around I am trying some supplements to help.

I don't really feel any different either. I was a little gaseous, but that could be anything.

It feels good to have a buddy!

Are you doing your temperatures as well?? I use OPK's as well as temping, that way I know for sure I have ovulated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->