38 and number three on the way

Wow Dee you are now officially full term! Thats great so now you can have bubs any day & he/she wont be classed as premature, so hopefully all goes well & you can take your baby home within couple of days of delivery.

How long do you stay in hospital after the birth, as long as all is well?

I know can't believe I can go anytime!!Just seems like yesterday we found out I was pregnant!Not sure how long I'll be in for just depends I guess x

Yes it does seem that way even for myself!

The normal time frame in my hospital is 1-2 nights as long as mum & bubs are ok, but with your first baby they keep new mums in for 5 nights.

You can get out after 6 hours here if all is well :) but longer if it's your first x

Wow 6hrs, thats great!

But i kind of dont mind staying in for 1 to 2 nights, our maternity ward is really nice & yummy food!

Yeah 6 hours!I don't mind staying either,better being safe :) x

Hi! I'm 38 too, and working on #3. My DD is 9, and we lost our #2 at 8 weeks, 2 years ago. I am praying for a sticky baby bean this time around.
I am feeling very old, but so for this pregancy has been pretty uneventful so...bonus!

Hi! I'm 38 too, and working on #3. My DD is 9, and we lost our #2 at 8 weeks, 2 years ago. I am praying for a sticky baby bean this time around.
I am feeling very old, but so for this pregancy has been pretty uneventful so...bonus!

Hi there, all the best with pregnancy #3! Im sorry for your loss.

No need to feel old there's alot of older mums out there, but i know what you mean, i always thought i'd be done by 35, well im now 37 will be 38 in october, oh well doesnt bother me, i look after myself by keeping fit, always have.

Wishing you a sticky bean real soon x

Hey Dee, how are you feeling?

Its our School Easter Holidays, i actually enjoy school holidays, love my girls being home, get to do heaps of fun things, they are at a great age. We went ice skating, i wish i could have joined in but i dont think so, they had so much fun!

Yesterday i booked them in at an art school for 2hrs, they made & decorated clay masks, its times like this when im really not doing anything that i say to myself cant wait for Anabelle to be here to keep me company, but im sure i'll also miss my alone time & the freedom to just get up & go to the gym when girls are at school, its just going to take some organising, ykwim?

Just came across this message :dohh: I'm feeling fine thanks can't believe tomorrow could be the big day!How are you feeling?
Kids went back to school on Monday past after a 2 week break.It was nice to have them off but also nice to get back into a routine again :) I will miss the free time too but we'll get there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->