***38 and TTC #2 - CD 14***

want2bamom

Mama to Ciara :)
Reaction score
Hey Girls!! So anyone wanna buddy up??? I am on CD 14 and i am waiting for ovulation!!! My daughter right now is 6 so there will be a bit of a gap once i conceive my second child. You can check out my journal :)

Hey Girls!! So anyone wanna buddy up??? I am on CD 14 and i am waiting for ovulation!!! My daughter right now is 6 so there will be a bit of a gap once i conceive my second child. You can check out my journal :)

Hi! :wave: I'm TTC #2 as well, and am on CD16 today. Due to ovulate in a few days, although we're not actively TTC this month. First month post-miscarriage so well actively try with Clomid next month.

Hi :wave:

Can I join too?

I'm 38 next week :shock: my beautiful DD is 6 in October so we'll have a similar age gap too and we're trying for #2. We had a miscarriage last month at 10 weeks so I'm not expecting anything to happen this cycle but currently on 8dpo.

I have an appointment at the recurrent miscarriage clinic in Sept due to my previous history but I'm just hoping AF comes soon so I know everything is back on track.

Hi bumbleberry! Sorry about your miscarriage :( I hope everything is back on track after the m/c.

I'm CD21 today. FF says I'm 5 DPO but it took away my crosshairs. I think I OV'd CD19 or CD20. I had really bad ovulation pains CD19 and CD20. And we DTD at CD18. Ugh. I really dont want to conceive without the Clomid, for fear of another m/c, but we'll see what happens I guess.

Thanks Tweak.

I wonder why FF changed your crosshairs? What does the clomid do? Does it help against miscarrying? I've only heard its use for PCOS etc, I'd be quite interested to know if it helps otherwise.

I might try baby aspirin next cycle, reading up about it and it may help with recurring miscarriages. Will give anything a try to be honest x

I think FF changed my crosshairs cause my temps don't really have a true pattern yet, that fall in line with the ovulation pains I was having and the EWCM. I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow. The crazy weird thing, is that my temp was the same this morning, as yesterday morning. Like what?! :dohh:

I have a luteal phase defect, which means the lining of my uterus doesn't have time to grow properly to maintain a healthy pregnancy. The egg doesn't have enough lining to implant, therefore causing early miscarriages. I had 2 miscarriages before my daughter was conceived, conceived my daughter with Clomid, and just had my 3rd miscarriage, with no Clomid. So, I'm afraid to conceive without it. So the Clomid helps to lengthen my cycle and luteal phase, giving the egg enough lining to implant.

Have your miscarriages been early or late miscarriages? I have heard baby aspirin helps some women, and it couldn't hurt to try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->