38 and TTC Baby No.2

janex

10 yr old son. ttc again
Reaction score
Hi everyone. It's so nice to meet you all.

A little about me. Im am 38, and have a DS who is 10 years old, from a previous relationship (my miracle boy!). Me and my husband have neither been trying, nor preventing for the past 4 and half years. I think i adapted this attitude because i never really expected any BFP's..so the casual approach worked best for me as it didn't put any great exceptions on myself or my DH.

Recently, in fact a week ago today, i underwent Ovarian drilling, lap/dye test. This is the first intervention we've taken towards trying to conceive. I have also just started to retake Metformin, but i wasn't really on it for very long before because i wasn't keen on the constipation side effects. Anyway, my gyny told me to start taking it again, post-op. I am so excited and hopeful now, as i wasn't ovualting at all before, and i am hoping this surgery will fix that! I am also scared stiff about getting too excited (which is way too late lol), in case we are heading for disappointment.

Anyway, i just wanted to introduce myself and give you the basics.

Im hoping to see a lot of BFPS here! Good luck to you all. I'm looking forward to getting to know you. :)

Jane x

I also meant to mention that DH has two children from a previous relationship also, so we are 'assuming' that his swimmers are healthy! :wacko:

Hello! Good luck with your TTC journey, hope it's a short one :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->