38 days since last period, negative test first response

Buildmeup

Reaction score
Hi, so it's been 38 days since I started my last period, which my cycles run a little long anyways, typically 30 - 33 days apart. I've been having unprotected sex since the end of September, I'm not on birth control, no condoms, and typically we use the pull out method although having conceived wouldn't be a bad thing at all.

Well, my periods late and I've been having some iffy symptoms that I can't tell if it's from stress or something else. I've had consistent cramping and soreness all over my abdomen for the past week or two, and only random bouts of nausea every once in a while. My frequency of urination has increased, and I've been getting more constipated. My appetites increased, or at least I think so because I just keep eating and eating and can't seem to get full. My lower back is starting to get sore. I'm pretty tired lately though I think that may just be my workload. I'm getting a kind of creamy white discharge, and also a clear discharge every time I feel like I may have started my period and check, it's always just discharge. My mood swings have been absolutely rollercoastery and change every two seconds and I feel like crying half the time. My breasts are starting to feel sore and tingly but I don't know, I feel like I may just be overthinking..

Well I took a first response test this morning and it was negative. But then I noticed a faint clear line on the positive side, especially when you tilt it it reflects in the light. I think it may be an EVAP line though I'm not positive?

Even if it is just an EVAP line, is it still possible I'm pregnant. Or am I just stressing myself out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->