38 ttc #3 4th cycle

Lyghtning

Reaction score
Hi, would love to find a buddy or two (or 3 or 4) to take this journey with.

I'm 38 and we are trying to conceive #3, its only our 4th cycle but dd2 happened 1st try and I just assumed it would be just as easy this time but its not!

I'm currently CD 8

Hello Lyghtning,

Good luck to you.
I too am 38 and trying naturally. This is my 2nd cycle trying but not exactly sure yet when i ovulate but its later between day day 20 and 24 I think!!!
I am CD7 today Monday 3rd of December.
Wishing you lots of baby dust.

Hi Rose38
My DP works away, he left on my CD13 and I O CD17 or CD18. We BD'd but I doubt those little spermies will hang around and wait for the egg. He gets back my CD21 and the egg would have left the building so unless we get a miracle, we will be out for this month.

Oh, you had me in a time warp there, December? lol. although I do wish the months away from cycle to cycle, but not the year, hehehe

Hi ladies I'm also 38 (only just I must add lol ) .
I have 3 children but myself and my partner would love one between us . Mine are all grown up . This is going to be our second month trying as AF has just arived . I've told my bf that we will only try for a year and if it happens it would be amazing but if not then its not ment be x

Hi ladies!
I'm 41 and trying for #4. It would be #1 for my husband and I. . .my girls from a previous marriage are 20, 16 and 13.

This is our third cycle trying. About 5 years ago I had 2 m/c with hubby. Had a couple over the years with the ex as well.

Best of luck this cycle! I am 8 or so dpo. Weird symptom spotting here and there but nothing too convincing. Trying to wait until the 12th at least to test.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Hi I am 38 and TTC #3 and this is cycle 3 for me...I think I have missed the boat this month...so skipping it and will try next cycle.

I have been pregnant 4 times and I have a 3.5 year old and 18 month old. All pregnancies were in the 1st month and my daughter was in the 2nd...I am still Ovulating as I do some OPKs now and again.

How old are your other children?

Like you its hard to time DTD...I get home from work and Hubby leaves right away for work and when he gets home, its 4am and get up at 5 for work...6 days a week. Ov happening on our 1 day a week off together is unlikely.

I have two daughters who are 4 and 2.

I'm ovulating at the moment my DP wont get back from his work roster until Monday night so I doubt we will have any luck this month.

Its very difficult I know....I am sure with our schedules we will get there eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->