38 TTC would like a buddy please.

abbiemai

Reaction score
Hey My name is Faye (Abbie Mai is my daughter) I have just had the Mirena coil removed to try for a baby. Unfortunately I have read so much about the dreaded age 35 syndrome thatS im actually stressing about being unable to become pregnant. I had cancer also 4 years ago of the thyroid had a total thyroidectomy so i am on Liothyroxine for the rest of my life.

So please give me a shout if you would like to buddy up would love to hear about anybodies experience regarding coil removal too I had it removed 31 May and have been bleeding ever since 5 days now so im not even sure that I am ovulating.

Hope to speak to you soon:thumbup:

I am also 38 and had the coil for only a few months before having it removed.. I hated it.. and we have been TTC for 7 cycles now.. I'll be your buddy:hugs:

hiya...im 38,two lovely(grown up)children & now ttc#3...
had my coil removed beginning of last year,NEVER thought id ever want to try for another child after the crazy that was my life...(read my journal if ya fancy)
anyhooo..ive been with my OH for 7yrs now & he really wants a child...after much soul searching i agreed..we got pregnant in feb & MC in march...
now more than ever i want a baby!!!!! ive got to 38 & im broody for the first time - trouble is im stressing my age may be against me now....god i only had to sniff a pair of undies & id be pregnant 10yrs ago!!!!!
but its obvious from the success stories on this site its possible...so for now im keeping the faith...FXD xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"