38 weeks and feel odd

lillme

Reaction score
For the last couple of days I have taken to bed completely drained. Yesterday was worse than today, today I was able to walk the dogs and clean abit before having to give up. When I get to bed I can't sleep, but when up I can't function either.
I haven't had that much else symptoms wise, possibly she kicks about abit more or I'm still long enough to feel it more! I feel like I'm a few weeks before she decides to make an appearance or has to be evicted. Last time I was at the midwife 2 weeks ago she was still 'free'.
Is anybody else feeling rough?
Luckily my DH is off and can sort things that need done, but also feel bad for not being able to keep going!
Is exhaustion a sign, I thought you got an energy surge? Also I have heard that some ladies don't lose their plug nor their waters break but go into labour. I kinda hope it's a sign as I want to meet her now, but afraid I will be so exhausted.
Sorry for the moan from bed!

Following, i have been the same the past couple of days :sleep:

of course your tired! its just a normal thing to put up with at this late stage. but let your lo stay in just as long as she needs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->