• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

38 weeks... Eager to get things going!

Pookied8476

One tube mumma to 3 bubbas❤️
Reaction score
Hiya ladies it seems like everyone's had their babies... So jealous they're all so beautiful congrats to all :) any how here I am 38 weeks never gone into spontaneous labour or past 38 weeks and I'm absolutely crapping it... I'm booked for a sweep at 39 weeks as I've opted for vbac no2 with my other 2 I can't recall having really strong period pains at this stage I've been trying to help myself as much as possible I'm currently sat on birthing ball swaying hips stimulating my nipples haha anyone else fed up.....and due aroud the same time???

Good luck hun! The wait at the end is a killer
I’m due in a few days ( Elective C sect ) and they’re going by so slow!
You’re almost there!!

strange how we can’t wait for a few days and still can’t believe we’re finally here lol

I’m loving the final birth updates! Looking forward to yours

Yay more babies will be here soon. Good luck ladies not long now. Yay

The pains fizzled out she's not moved much this morning as times going on I'm getting more nervous.... Xx

If movements are down hun I would go get checked out fx everythings fine and shes just sleeping

I would get checked out hun just to be on the safe side <3

How are you doing dear?
Hope all is well

She's been moving, I don't feel right today.... Keep getting bad hot flushes and breathless period pains are getting stronger but I've started getting a stabbing pain mid stomach as I've said I don't know what contractions start out like as I've never had spontaneous labour or bh but my back is killing me I'm also really constipated just really tired now :(

Oh no being constipated is horribl . That wont help ure back pain at all and will cause stomach pains.

Contractions are hard to explain but I personally do not think they feel anything like period pains. There alot more sharper than that and they come in waves.
They usually start of mild then build up over time and get longer stronger and more closer together.

I was always told the 3 2 1 rule.

Contractions coming every 3 mins lasting for 2 for 1 hour then its time to go to the hospital.
But if u start getting pains hon and ure in any dought then dont hesitate to give the labour unit a call.they may get u to go in to be monitored and u may be sent home If it's not the real thing but its always best to be safe esp as u haven't experienced b4.
Not long now hon hopefully baby wont keep u waiting.
Good luck. Keep us posted

I've been in hospital due to rfm but she's okay scans and monitors perfect im getting severe back pain, and bum pressure fx it's starting now xx

Good luck hon hope things have started

Nope I had a sweep today I'm 1 cm 3/5 palpable I'm booked for induction on the 3rd they're just going to break my waters so she'll be here by Wednesday :) in the mean time spontaneously would be nice xx thanks for all checking in xx

GL that you have her sooner!

Just started loosing massive chunks of my mucus plug fx it's imminent :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->