39 still TTC # 1 anyone else?

tigerlilly

Blessed with no.2!
Reaction score
Hi ladies i'm 39 next month and still no luck, anyone else?

hey Tigerlilly - have you popped in here https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-over-35/354886-ttc-1st-child-35-a.html - there's lots of us in our late 30s who are TTC no.1!

hello im 39 and will be 40 in the summer, no luck as yet - but have started Tamoxifen today - so fingers crossed some luck may come my way. Good luck xx :dust:

Thanks for reply to my earlier post.....it's frustrating isn't it.....I have read so many 2ww posts and always convince myself I have the symptoms. I ordered some more ovulation sticks today as I expect to be trying again next month x

i'm 39 but 40 in Sep. Been TTC over 4 years now and i've done 4 ivf 5 iui and had 3 mc's.
Not giving up though!

:dust:

Hi Tigerlilly .. I'm 39 in July, and ttc #1 ... it's been 5 months now so it's SERIOUSLY doing my head in. Good luck with your efforts. :)x

Hi Tigerlily my partner and I are TTC#1 and I am 42. We have been trying over 5 mths with a couple of misses but this time we are hoping we got the timing right as I used an OPK.

Hi Feline I am sure under normally circs its just fun to TTC but when you are a little older I think time looms large and it becomes a race rather then a nice surprise. My partner is all casual about it but I guess he doesn't have to monitor himself constantly. I totally relate to your frustration:) I am 6DPO and I just can't wait to test the suspense is killing me lol

good luck ladies I have my fingers crossed for us all:)

Madeline xx

I am about to turn 39 and feel the pressure!!! TTC for about 7 months now.......... It can feel so frustrating but important to stay positive. This forum is good for venting frustrations and sharing thoughts I think.

Good luck!

Thanks ladies we,ve been ttc for two yrs now and waiting for fs appt.

Can I join you?
I'm 39 and been trying (on and off) to conceive #1 for 3 years. I've been monitoring my body - and finding out that it does things very differently to when it was younger!!
This month I have had more symptoms than you could shake a stick at and I'm 15DPO but had a little bit of peachy CM last night after a BM so I'll be back at it again this month I fear.

It's all so hard but will be worth it in the end

C :)

I thought I knew my body really well before I started ttc! There are so many things to think about with timing, symptoms to look out for.................. I find it quite overwhelming to be honest!!!!!! You end up looking so hard for things, you imagine things which are not really there (does that make sense???!!!).

Hi Tigerlilly - I turn 39 in September. We'll have been trying for 3 years in June - NTNP for 6 months and then seriously trying after that. We had an early MC 1 year ago and nothing since. It's hard to keep your chin up sometimes as time marches on I know - good to have some buddies in the same boat to help us all get through this.

I've been having acupuncture since the MC and this has helped me have more regular cycles - they used to be very long and irregular. We've tried clomid for 2 months as well but no BFP. We return to the FS in June.

XX

Hi ladies, I have been TTC sicnce 2009. I too learned a lot about my body after the first year of TTC and then after getting the "timing" down I was able to get pregnant easily but have now had 4 MCs in 13 months. Been through Rmc testing and everything has come back normal. I too turn 39 next month :cry:

Just failed my 3rd iui. Absolutely perfect timing. Two follicles etc and no five
Starting to feel like it just isn't going to happen for me. Just turned 39. All my friends
Who did iui all succeeded quickly. 4 in the first round and one took 3 tries. I use donor sperm and haven't gotten a count any of the times (despite
Requesting it). So part of me is hopeful that I've just bought bum sperm. I'm out of the country on vacation but plan on calling my
Doc in the am to start injectibles for the next round. The biggest hassle for me is time. I work long hours and it is getting hard to sneak out of work so much for scans etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->