39 weeks and feeling sick??

buster2009

Reaction score
hey all, im 39 wks 2moro and since morning ive been feeling sick..like nausea sick and have headache but ive only eaten cereal today so far.. is this normal to feel sick in such late stages? i was at mw yesterday and everything was fine. maybe im just worrying for nothing coz i so close to the end

I also feel sick today...:wacko: No clue why..:shrug:
Hope you feel better soon, some people can get the sickness feeling before labour so I have heard!!!:thumbup:

my mum said she felt sick a few days before she went into labour..
:) good luck

A few people I know felt sick or where getting sick a couple of days before going into labour .. Good Luck x

I was feeling the same yesterday.. apparently it is a labour symptom (found that on the NHS website). I think it's probably your body clearing itself out (like it does with your bowels) and going into over protective mode to keep the baby healthy. I threw up my breakfast on the morning I had my first little girl.

Hope that helps!

Hmm, I was going to say that I had this earlier today, but that I am a good few weeks behind you (only 31 wks) but having seen the replies about sickness being a prelude to labour, it's just made me think :argh: :dohh:

Hope you feel better soon though!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->