39 weeks thick discharge pale green

barack

expecting baby number 1
Reaction score
hi ladies am so worried.
i went to the loo this morning and found my pants were wet and also had this thick glob pale white a bit greenish discharge. i wiped and noticed a little bit as well. what could it be. can only go to MW tomorrow.:cry::cry:
am having contractions that are coming and going and also period like cramps.
so very confused.
when i googled some were like infection, others saying it might be meconium baby might be in distress... am really worried

Huni don't stress just yet... Could be something as simple as a small infection down there or maybe even some plug...

If baby is moving like normal ATM I'd just bring it up with your mw tomoro and try not to worry... If u are worried give your mw a call

I would give the unit a wee call and let them decide what action needs to be taken. They are the experts and may have experience of this happening to lots of other women whilst us women on the internet forums & google have only their own and close friends experiences - well meaning as they are.
Good luck - update when you can x

I had meconium in my plug when it came away after my waters went. It was dark green in colour. Id get checked to be on the safe side. xx

Please call and get checked out today...dont wait until tomorrow.

I also had this when my plug came away, it ended up being meconium, not because the baby was in distress as she was absolutely fine but the midwives weren't worried and labour progressed normAlly :) xx

i was thinking either infection, or meconium. get checked just to be sure youre ok:)

I first thought meconium. I'd call now and see what they say as that would need to be seen quickly.

My 'am i in labor' paper my MW said if there's green discharge - go to the hospital. That's definitely what i would do!

My plug was like green snot! Could also be a sign of thrush. Get I checked out but this late on its likely to be your plug so don't panic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->