39 wks... Anyone else??

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
39 wks.... And the end feels like an eternity!!! Today in feeling to a of pains down there from him pushing down so hard causing stabbing pains, I can literally feel his hands moving down in my whoha area and pressure in my upper ribs from his knees pushing to help him push down! Like he is diving downwards..... Ouchhhhh!!
Anyone else 39 wks? Any symptoms?

Ok I woke up with horrible burning hip and back pains.... And lots of cramping and bruised feeling in pelvic area.... It's just constant, not coming and going , random contractions....

Is this labor? It's been 5 hrs of this so far.... :/ if I had legit contractions every so many min I would just know..... Not sure what all this pain is , like a horrid period from hell!

It sounds as though things are starting, hopefully soon! Is your baby's head engaged yet? I've read when it does you may experience some horrible period like cramping. good luck x

Thanks for the reply, I just needed to vent my misseries to other miserable pregos lol
Last apt my dr said baby was still floating and that's normal for the 3rd, they usually don't drop until active labor :/ he couldn't even reach up thereto see if dilated or effaced...... No idea my progress if any....

Sounds like you're close. Tomorrow is my due date, not even one tiny sign of labor. :cry: :nope:

Lol according to that weekly chart , our babies are ultra snugly !! Ugh I called my nurse , she said baby is just too big for his home now and that's about it, all normal miseries , unless can't walk or talk through it , contractions, bleeding, or waters breaking..... Wish one of those would just happen so it be worth all this misery.....

So today I woke up feeling fantastic, best I have felt in weeks.... Hoping this is my burst of energy ? Super frustrated that I had literally 24 hrs of pain hell and today nothing ..... But I think I'm going through a clear out.... Normally I'm backed up sorry if tmi.... Today crampy and soft stools...... Hoping this is a great sign ! Lol.
Anyone know how Long after clear out does labor start??

I'm not sure but that does sound promising! Hopefully this is the start of things for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->