3D/4D Ultrasound

readynwilling

Jadyn & Tyler's Mom
Reaction score
Hi Girls :wave:

Just wondered if you guys are planning on a 3d ultrasound or the regular one.
Im not sure of its availablity or popularity in the UK - but it fairly new here in canada and kinda $$.

Heres a link to a cdn site https://www.uc-baby.com/en/index.php

I really want to do this - it looks so amazing!

Just wondered what your thoughts are:coolio:

we had it done and it was so well worth the money we paid our lil man looked just like his pics from the 4d it was an experience we will never forget

Its been here for a few years and its expensive but worth the money, my mam had it done 3 years ago with my brother.

Id like it done but since im part of team yellow it might show me there bits and i dont want that iykwim?

I am not sure - to be honest hubby finds them a bit freaky!! I always thought I would want one, but to be honest I think I will enjoy the usual ultrasounds, but as money is fairly limited, we'd put the money to better use xx

Its been here for a few years and its expensive but worth the money, my mam had it done 3 years ago with my brother.

Id like it done but since im part of team yellow it might show me there bits and i dont want that iykwim?

Thats a good point.. i never thought of that! I want to be team yellow too.. i think... today anyway - i change my mind frequently on that one! hmmm i might have to reconsider. It will save me a few hundred $$ that way. lol.

Do you know how mcuh they are in the UK? I'd love one!

omg i had it done with my son it was so amazing ,,, lots of pics and the video was just fantastic !! i would deffo go for it !!

I want one sooo bad next time around.

same here, my bestfriend had one done with her little one and it was great, si yes i deff want one done next time round

I wont be having one done when I get pregnant - dont know why, but it just doesnt appeal to me at all xx

My mam paid £160 three years ago for a 4d scan. She got so many pics printed out. The rest on a cd-rom and a 20 min dvd.

Wow, that's interesting, I didn't know you could print and have a dvd of it!!! I'm stubborn team yellow for the moment, so I might just save up that money...

I will definitely have it done again with the next one. We had ours at 29 weeks with lucy and comparing the pics of her from the scan to the ones of her when she was first born is amazing! Obviously its the same baby but the quality of the pics is just incredible. Well worth the money

It surely is cool that it is more 3d but otherwise I think the colour of those looks a bit strange always- I'd go for ordinary ones probably. although I still like the pictures of Lennart Nilsson(well if that was possible XD)

they ask if you want to know what the sex of baby is...if you dont they dont go there LOL

I would love to get one done, but they are so very expensive here in Canada, and not sure we could afford that... have to wait and see when the time comes!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->