3d gender scan

charliekay

Mummy of two
Reaction score
Anyone else thinking of having one? I've already booked mine and it just happens to be on my sons 8th birthday so he gets to find out if he's having a brother or a sister, also gets to see baba on the screen. I can't wait :) xx

Yes!!! I am having one! I scheduled it as soon as I found out! Ill have it towards the very end of May and then in the beginning of June I fly out to visit my family and we will announce then!

Are you hoping for a girl or boy? I'm not to bothered what I have I just want to know I'm too impatient haha xx

Haha, I'm way too much of a planner and too impatient to wait as well! We are hoping for a boy this time as we have to girls but we would both be just as thrilled with another girl ;) when is your 3d scan?

My 3d scan is booked for 13th June I can't wait it seems ages away though! I booked mine through reassur3d you can book online xx

Awesome! It will be here before you know it! Not sure if your other lo is in school or not but I know with everything going on over here for us, time will fly by!

I had one at 20 weeks with this baby I loved it and my daughter got to see him aswell although she was only fussed about his feet hehe!

Sorry photo isn't that big!

Attachments

• Photo Collage Maker_cnzM2X.jpg
    Photo Collage Maker_cnzM2X.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 17
I was refused a 3D scan before 28 weeks as baby can move too much and they're "not that pretty to look at" but booked one at 27+3. They normally do gender/bonding scans in 2D here with a quick preview in 3D.
10401936_10155284564960858_4137235400790876699_n.jpg

Lovely pic :) the company I have booked with do them from 16 weeks x

I had a private gender scan at 16+3, which included a 4D preview. I'm so glad I had it done but like Smartie said, a lot of companies don't recommend 3/4D until 20+ weeks- they do look a bit scary due to the lack of body fat. The company that I used (BabyBond) recommend having the 4D scans anywhere from 24-32 weeks, with the optimal time being weeks 25-28, as the baby has more body fat and isn't too squished.

I have another scan booked for tomorrow morning (at 26+2) and I can't wait to see my boy again. It'll be lovely to actually see a chubby little bub x

I just booked a gender scan for 3rd June! So excited x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->