3d Train Cookie Cutter

WackyMumof2

Reaction score
I've been meaning to order one for the last couple of years but just keep forgetting - and they are expensive - around $55 and that's before shipping to NZ. These last few years it's either been a stacked Shortbread Christmas Tree or a Gingerbread house and both are getting a bit boring to be honest. I really should pull finger and order the train for next year. Who has one and are they worth putting together? I just want something different for a change.

Could you cut the biscuits into the same shapes as a cutter would? More time consuming but less pricey?

There's a safari park one which is £16.50/31nz$ on amazon.

Or what if you make like santas sleigh? Get some reindeer cutters, and use parts of the gingerbread cutters for the other bits?

Could you cut the biscuits into the same shapes as a cutter would? More time consuming but less pricey?

I did think about that. Then reality hit and I realized I way too lazy to make that kind of effort! :rofl:

There's a safari park one which is £16.50/31nz$ on amazon.

Or what if you make like santas sleigh? Get some reindeer cutters, and use parts of the gingerbread cutters for the other bits?

I'm going to look into that. :) And I love the idea of Santa's sleigh too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->