New Years Eve

Babybump87

Reaction score
What’s everyone’s plans for New Years ?

Think we are just going to have a quiet one at home and invite some family around for a meal/drinks .

What’s your hopes/wishes for 2024?

Good health for my children , friends , family , and you all ! I’m wanting to decorate the house and finish a few projects off ! Looking forward to our 2 U.K. breaks (which is a first as we only had our first family break this year!) DH is 40 in a few weeks so once the kids are back in school will be planning for that !

I'm not at work New Years Eve but am in 8am New Year's Day so probably won't even see in the new year. We usually just play board games and watch movies at home.

My eldest turns 18 in February! I have aholiday in Greece to look forward to in June as well as a couple of trips/days/concert out that the boys had tickets for for Christmas. I'm also kind of hoping that we might get to have one more baby too

We don’t have any plans for new years. Will do some picky food and probably play some family games/mario kart/mario party/just dance.
I said next year I’m going to book to go away for new years as hate being at home.

For 2024 we have a holiday coming up in February so looking ahead to that now Christmas is over with. My youngest will be heading to secondary school next year so that will be a big change for us too.

i havent really celebrated new yrs eve for a few year now, so probabally chill with the kids until im tired, i cant drink with being pregnant so il probabally just have celebration drinks when shes born in a few weeks

Mini buffet and games. People in our area tend to put on firework displays at the park, so we normally watch that. We don't do anything special, everything is hiked in prices so we just stay home.

I'd love to take the girls on holiday in '24 (me nor OH have ever been abroad) but we've also never taken DD2 on a 'staycation' either. DD1 is very much a couch potato with no actual interest in going anywhere (last went away in August '14) and DD2 is an adrenaline junkie. We've had days out across the UK but it's just arguments between them both on where we go.

I've only been in my new job for 6 months but it's opened up other doors for me with a chance of being seconded for a degree, so I might opt for OU to better my knowledge beforehand.

If I'm not having a baby at the time, head down to the beach flr our towns fireworks. That's about all we ever do on NYE.

We're not doing anything. We never do, we just like having a quiet night in

We're just staying in with TV and snacks :)
In 2024 I'll hopefully be qualifying as a nurse (start 3rd year on 8th January) and turning 40! No travel plans as yet, we're saving for a bigger trip away in 2025 (OH turns 40 then so it'll be a joint celebration) but I'm hoping we can still fit a sneaky week in. We also want to convert our garage into a bedroom for DD2 so hoping to get started on that asap in the new year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->