3DPO & eager to know!

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by karamel, May 31, 2011.

1. karamel

karamel Well-Known Member

Off birth control since last AF.
    Ovulation over the weekend (Saturday if I'm not mistaken).
    3DPO & cervix extremely high, hard and seems closed.

Fingers crossed!!

2. Mamoosca

Mamoosca Well-Known Member

Snap. O'd on Saturday. It seems like such a long wait until testing day. Baby dust to you :)

3. Roxie

Roxie Expecting #3

4. capegirl7

capegirl7 Mom & Pregnant w/ # 2 :)

I am 6DPO and been off BCP since January. We tried that month then waited two months. This was our first cycle TTC. I haven't been charting but assuming I ovulated last Wednesday because of CM.
    My cervix is also extremely high, hard, and seems closed! I have a lot of creamy CM and cramping and weird sharp twinges. I want to test sooo bad, the wait is so hard!
    Goodluck.. Keep me posted!!!

5. christinas06

I o'd on Saturday too!

6. MrsSnails

MrsSnails Well-Known Member

I beleive I O'ed on Saturday and am 3DPO!! I had creamy CM today wich is a first!!

:dust: to all on the thread!!

7. tixiie_licks

tixiie_licks mum:)+teeny bit pregnant

Same I just stopped bc n am 3dpo :/ it's killing me this 2ww! Baby dust to all xxxx

8. Audraia

Audraia TTC #3

3 dpo I think here too :) Good luck to us all!

9. avanemo

avanemo Well-Known Member

:hugs: hello all! Im 3dpo and dying to test, haha... crazy! its such an addiction.

I totally dont believe in symptoms because I have had them ALL varying months and not been preggo, heard other women have them all and not be pregnant, so I know symptoms are not unique to pregnancy but all of that being said, I was quite nauseas and flushed today. :) had a bit of cramping and am HOPING for the best. Oh and LOADS of Creamy CM, but again- I have had that some other months too... temp has continued to rise... hoping to see a dip in the next few days! we shall see....

fill me in on you!

10. mrsblunden

mrsblunden Member

I'm with all of you!! First cycle off bcp, and I THINK (not temping) I o'd somewhere between Friday and Monday. I'm gonna try to make it to the 11th, but my pregnancy tests just came in the mail today, and they're taunting me!! Cramping, metallic taste, creamy CM, some nausea today...ugh!!

11. tixiie_licks

tixiie_licks mum:)+teeny bit pregnant

thats sounds totally like me! lol i was meant to ovulate friday according to the calenders n charts but it showed on monday that i was ov on an opk :) i was worried i wouldnt ovulate so soon after coming off the bcp (espesh as i stopped mid cycle so i think that messed my cycle right up) but today im either 3dpo or 4dpo i think and i feel so naseaus mouth will not stop watering! do you think its too soon?

good luck everyone :D xxx

:dust:

12. MrsSnails

MrsSnails Well-Known Member

Good morning ladies~

I woke up this morning after having some vivid dreams and feeling that I was hungover. headachy and stomachachy. I havent had a drink all week! I am 5-6 DPO! anyone have a guess?

13. karamel

karamel Well-Known Member

Hey ladies!
    Even MORE CM, had this weird glob of mucus on Friday (never had that before, asked my cousin & that's always her sign she's pregnant! ; she's been pg 3 times)
    Weird twinges & cramping (not painful) & I'm soooo thirsty! (I was always dying of thirst when I was pg with my daughter)
    FX'd for everyone!! Baby Dust!! I can't wait to know!!