3DPO hate this waiting game.... Anyone want 2 join me

cherrished

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

A little info about my cycle -
Last af 23rd august normally 35 day cycle
Used soy isoflavones cycle day 4-8 (to make egg stronger)
Been taking conception support too

Cycle day 22/23/24 had brown spotting and a few ovaries twinges, had my 1st smiley flashing face cycle day 23 & cycle day 24 & cycle day 25 then had my solid smiley cycle day 26 (Wednesday 17th) so currently 3DPO.... My next af based on 5 week cycle is due 27th sept (10DPO, cutting it a little short LP) so far I've been having twinges, cramps & very very thirsty, not as much cm now since ovulation as tbf I had quiet a lot.... Was wondering if anyone is testing around the same time or symptom spotting?

Good luck ladies fingers & toes crossed & lots & lots of baby dust :)

Me! I will be testing at the end of Sept if I can wait that long! I'm currently 3DPO today and the wait is killing me! Work is keeping me busy so that helps. Hoping for a quick week! :)

Snap! Hun 3DPO today and due 27th sept wishing you the best of luck Hun hopefully we have caught the eggy, how many days cycle do you have Hun? Xx

Don't have a clue why my tricker says 4DPO must of done something wrong there lol when will you be testing will it be before? Xx

Hi guys...newbie here....3DPO according to my chart!

So new now I have to see.....what to do next! I'll be lurking and learning from you guys if thats ok...

Wishing you all the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->