3DPO symptom spotting already. Anyone else?

Missy08

Reaction score
Hello! I'm 3 DPO today and the TWW is already driving me nuts. I hate the wait and trying to guess and not knowing what's going on. Two weeks is toooo long :haha:

DH & I were only able to BD 3 days before O so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much. Last month ended in a chemical and I did notice I kept getting this vertigo feeling, which is back again. It's only 3DPO, though, so I know it's too early for symptoms.

Anyone else around 3DPO?

Right there with you! I had a chemical in January as well. 3dpo today. I don't have any symptoms yet, but with my chemical I started getting that dizzy feeling at 7dpo, and lots of crampy, pinching feelings at 9dpo.

I'm testing on the 12th! How about you?

I’m going to hold off as long as a I can but I still have some IC left from last cycle so we’ll see lol. Going to try and not even start until 9/10DPO, hopefully later. The BFN’s are just so discouraging.

I noticed you’re in the Midwest. I’m in KS.

I'm in Wisconsin :)

I've been pregnant 5 times and always got a positive at 9dpo, and I'm a totally POAS addict, so I'll probably test even earlier lol.

I’m sure I will too, haha! Especially since I already have tests laying around. I did feel a really sharp pinch on my right side today. It was really quick but it hurt. I know it’s too early for implantation but it was weird...

I had some pinching on the left side today. Could be the corpus luteum cyst.

Hi ladies,

I'm 6DPO and proper making myself believe i have symptoms! Did a test this morning and nothing! Gotta try and wait another 4 days!! xx

Anyone testing/having any symptoms yet?

I’m 5/6DPO and don’t really feel anything yet. I know it’s still early but I hate that I’m feeling NOTHING :(

I'm 7dpo, a little crampy, and have tons of creamy cm. I'm optimistic!

That sounds promising dragonfly! I had a lot of creamy cm last month too (unfortunately ended in a chemical).

When are you going to start testing?

Oh I've been testing tons already lol! I'm getting ambiguous squinters, so I'm getting some FRERs tonight.

Yes 8dpo. Previously, I've gotten all my positives at 9dpo, so I'm hoping tomorrow is the day!

Any more symptoms ladies?

Im 9DPO - FRER was BFN this morning...

My symptoms so far are fatigue! I am exhausted today, my boobs are aching but more my boobs rather than my nipples!

This could all be AF I guess!

Any symptoms ladies?

Lucky ladies I’m on CD 15 but wanted to wish you good luck and hopefully you get your BFP soon :)

Dragonfly- any update on today’s testing?

I have a few symptoms....slightly sore boobs, nausea this morning and had cramping last night. Of course these could all be in my head. Did take a test this morning (IC) and it was a BFN :( Even at 8DPO I'm starting to feel like this isn't the month....Trying to be patient and wait another couple days to test. I have some FRER coming in the mail tomorrow.

Buttercup, maybe implantation will happen today and you'll get a BFP in a day or two!
Fingers crossed for everyone!

9dpo and bfn this morning after several squinters yesterday. I'll test again tomorrow.

Symptoms: pinching around ovaries, frequent urination, creamy cm, fatigue, heartburn

Not sure, I am 3-4 DPO, probably, and I am noticing some white/sticky discharge, maybe a sign?

I have a few symptoms....slightly sore boobs, nausea this morning and had cramping last night. Of course these could all be in my head. Did take a test this morning (IC) and it was a BFN :( Even at 8DPO I'm starting to feel like this isn't the month....Trying to be patient and wait another couple days to test. I have some FRER coming in the mail tomorrow.

Buttercup, maybe implantation will happen today and you'll get a BFP in a day or two!
Fingers crossed for everyone!
Missy how many DPO are you? I hope you get your bfp soon :) it’s still early. You’re not out until you’re out!

Thanks ANL. I’m 8DPO today! So it is still early. The waiting just drives me nuts hahaha.

You’re starting your TWW?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->