3rd degree tear, hurts just sit.

Disneygrl

Reaction score
Is this normal? It hurts to sit, walk, lay anything! I'm so over it and its making my recovery 100 times worse :( the area looks fine, like its healing, but it hurts so badly despite tucks, cream, etc. what else can I do?

Mine hurt to sit down for around a week but thinks really improved after then. I was completely pain free after about 10 days.
I didn't use any creams or anything but I would kneel down in a bath of warm water as sitting in the bath hurt too much.

I remember this with my 1st..v painful made sitting and reaching over to to the crib in the night awful!def gets much better after a week or so tho xxx

Omg I remember that! hurts like anything huh? Sadly the only thing that'll help is time. Its a slow heal.. it took me WEEKS before I felt relatively human.

Its such a horrible pain. My girly is two weeks today and i still hurt.the hospital sent me home with a spray called dermoplast i think,which worked good. the main thing is to not overdo it.i think id be better by now but the first time i felt an improvement i got up and cleaned the house and ended up feeling as bad as i did right after stitches

Omg that pain sitting in middle of night and reaching into Moses basket for LO will stay with me forever! Paracetamol and ibuprofen every 4 hours was only thing to keep my sane!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->