3rd & final baby due early August 2016

honeysuede

Reaction score
Hi, I am pregnant with our 3rd and final little one. Words can't described how lucky and blessed we feel. I am beyong happy and I plan to enjoy every second as this is going to be our last.

We got married in September, and were planning on TTC from xmas but it happened sooner and I just knew I was pregnant before taking the test. It took 20 months to conceive DS1, DS2 was a wonderful surprise and now we have our beautiful miracle no.3 cooking:flower:

I had 2 very early losses before having DS1, and although I went on to have 2 healthy pregnancies after that it doesn't stop me worrying now. These first 12 weeks until the scan are the hardest but I don't want to wish the time away, I want to enjoy every moment.

So is anyone else on their 3rd or their last baby and due around the same time? I would love to have people to enjoy the journey with:hugs:

So far I have bloat like you wouldn't believe! I am a size 6 so it shows as a round lump ontop of my skinny jeans:dohh: I had this with both my others too. Also I have gone of cheddar cheese which is a big shock as that is my fav food!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->