3rd Night In Hospital After Mondays Episode

BabyDream2011

Reaction score
I made a thread monday explaining what went on after having reduced fetal movements after being monitored and told to come back tuesday for a scan and another round of anti d due to a bleed,, well its all gone wrong since then!

All started when i woke up wednesday morning with leg swelling and tenderness, fever and chills, headaches, chestpains, cramps, sickness, backache and generrally just feeling very run down, unwell and tired.

I luckily rang my mum and she told me to ring triage asap as it could be anything i just thought i had caught flu from the resent 2 hosp visits anyway good job i went as i had a temp of 38 and mine and babys heart was racing she was at 200 and mine was 135.

The docs examined me said my cervix is closed after it being open monday and having a sweep im so confused they said if things dont calm down they will have to give me a c section as long as my baby is safe i dont mind what the did, anyway things have calmed down but i cant go home yet as its taken this long for everything to settle properly i still run a fever every nown again and be sick but i just want baby out now, im still havng irregular contractions that dont seem to be strong enough to stimulate anything to even start labour, im so worn out now though i dont even think i could attempt a natural birth anymore, i just want the c section that i keep asking for only to be told when you feel better we will discuss it? :nope:

is this response normal? should i ask to be induced? any tips to help get this little lady moving?

sorry for the ramble but i havent got a clue where to start or finish :cry: please girls im so worried right now

They probably want you to be a bit stronger health wise for the surgery. As long as they are monitoring you and baby and they feel baby is not in distress it will all be fine. It sounds like you are in good hands. I know its easy for me to say..
Just try to relax and get as much rest there as possible. But you will still worry. Im glad you went in and they are keeping watch over you both. Prayer works great and god can help you to relax and have faith that you and baby will be perfectly healthy fine. Ive prayed for your strength and good health for you and baby:hugs:

Thanks hun your kind words mean so much,, greatly appreciated i have started to feel so much better today been back on the birthing ball had some clear fluids leaking but by the time the midwives visit me its dried up and they wont do an exam to see if my cervix is atleast openiing or becoming soft again :s just a waiting game now,, thanks again hun and best wishes to you in these last few weeks of your pregnancy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->