• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3rd percentile and absent nasal bone

Just a little update on my girls. Twin one is still happy and healthy thankfully!

Great news for twin 2! She has gained 3oz, her sister has gained 4 so Shes not too far behind in her growth rate, altho she still remains under the 3rd centile. Her cord flow is mostly positive but still intermittent absent but this is an improvement on last time too!

They have found a small bleed on her placenta tho? Anyone had this, not sure what that means for her? Xx

I had 3 small bleeds behind the placenta with dd. The doctor advised lots of rest, no lifting, bending or house work and limited walking and stairs. It went away on its own after about 6 weeks. I didn't have more problems and she was born healthy.

This is excellent news! I am so glad they are both doing well.

I'm not sure about the bleed, but I will keep my fingers crossed that it resolves itself without any issues. :hugs:

Hey shanslee iv just read all this and your so strong! I would have been a mess :hugs: how many weeks are you now? Xx

Hey Stephy, how have things been going for you and the twins? I hope everything is alright!

Well we have some good news, iugr twin has put on 7oz!! She now weighs 1lb 10oz and her sister is 2lb exactly! The difference has gone from 33% to just 20%. I can't believe it Shes doing so well! There is still high resistance in the umbilical artery but only around her bladder and the rest of the Doppler's seemed normal.

Had first round of nst as well and they both passed those fortunately! Xx

We are still on target for delivery at 32 weeks aslong as her flows remain good.

That's such great news!!! Congrats! I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->