3rd round of ivf 7dp2dt anyone see ought ?

Lol trying not too !!! Gunna test tmro morning now !!!

Gunna phone my gp see if he will give me. Beta test x

My frers got lighter yet my digi was advancing. Figure that one out!

Can't beat good old super drug tests my frer only got darker when I was at least 13dpt haha! So expensive and not worth using for progression .,,, u r defo pregs and u r so guna see they tests get darker and darker!!!!! Will b such a blessing if you have 2 little embies getting snug :)

That superdrug has got darker! You're for sure pregnant- I didn't bother with frer just used ic's and superdrug as frer don't seem to be that good anymore

Thanks ladies I hope your right :)

Just phoned Docters and their going too fill a blood form out for a beta test !

When did any off you ladies have a beta done ? X

Betty your tests are great!!! I hated FRER I think it was around 12-13dpo for me to get a good line on one I'd have to go back and check but I know I was disappointed with them when my other tests were so good! X

That's reSsuring thanks !!! The other 2 have got darker !!!

Iam just gunna stick too cheapie a now :) ! Xxx

Gorgeous lines!!!! <3 FRER were not great fr progression for my second either, no idea why as my betas were crazy high lol!
Stick with those cheapys, they worked great for me too xxx

I had my first beta done at the docs too- at 9dp5dt (14dpo) then another 2-3 days later as important thing is that it doubles so make sure they do you 2!

I'm 22dpo and the frers only got so dark before they decided to just stay pretty much the same but my superdrug and ic just keep on getting darker. I also got 3+ on digi today so levels must be doing something. Congrats. xx

Thankyou ladies :) !!! Waiting for docter too phone me back still arghhhh ! X

Your frer looks great :) as so do your others. Yay for beta today!!!

Will be having beta this afternoon but as it's nhs I really don't have a clue when results will be in !!! X

Mine took a day or two to come back from what I remember (nhs)- I'd call them tomorrow maybe and check? Are they going to do a repeat in 2/3 days?

Think I'll do a repeat on Friday ! Don't really have time till then :)

Yeah I'll ask them when I get too path lab how long it takes :) !!! Thanks x

Friday will be fine you can kind of work out the doubled number for weds and then double it again for Fridays :)

Still can't believe am seeing these lines amazing after 2 failed ivfs of perfect everything specially with my last one with perfect blasts 2 !!!
I was really questioning if the 3rd would work wow !!

2 day transfer as well !!!!!! :D:happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member