3rd week in - Intermittent Fasting

julietz

Reaction score
Hi All, Tried lots of diets and just cant seem to lose the weight i want, until i heard about the Intermittent Fasting diet, im on my 3rd week and realy think this is for me and will work, the first few days were a bit of a struggle with the morning hunger but soon got use to it, im going to do it for 2 months before my holiday then carry it on after my hol, i am doing the 8/16hr eat for 8hrs and not eat for 16hrs, so my times are 12 - 8pm go to bed and sleep most of it, only problem i had is that i was later by 5 days on my period, and read it can interfere with women, thats why 10 hrs are recomended for women and 8 hrd men, so im going to just changed it to 9 hrs inbetween, i drink flavoured in the morning, camomile and spiced apple etc, no caloried until eating gap, will post back with results, anyone else tried this? i never was able to eat of a morning anyway, but it all changed after i had lo so im just going back to before

Ohh, i started the 5:2 diet this week, which is 5 out of 7days eating healthily and 2 days (not consecutive) with just 500 cals. Also on weekdays I do 16:8 too, mainly to control my mid-morning and evening snacking but on weekends its a bit more relaxed :)

I failed after my 3 rd week, careful ladies i read some warnings, i had 3 things happen to my body-

1- I was 5 days late on my period

2- Sleepless nights

3- stomach attacks

these are all warnings for women to take care, some women have missed periods all together, i have stomach Gastritis so i started to wake with stomach attacks, i had to eat something to soothe my pains, women are recomended to do the 10/14 and men 8/16 no way i could do the 5 days eat and 2 not, but regardless this diet has not worked for me because of my stomach condition, and other symptoms mentioned above, was rly enjoying it to, felt a difference nvm :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->