3WW {Irregular Cycles Waiting Thread}

MonstersBride

Reaction score
So having irregular cycles makes waiting to test extra complicated and confusing! :shrug:

I am really interested to hear from anyone else who has unpredictable periods and generally waits longer than two weeks before testing. I would also love to have a place to chat with other people who are into their 3WW!

Personally my cycles are anywhere from 24-34 days, so not too crazy. But my period tracker app usually encourages me to test around 12dpo which for me is around cycle day 28. If it hasn't already started by then, knowing my body, it could still be another 6 days before I even start my period. So when it does go that long I usually don't even test until 16dpo, and so far at that point my period has come a day or two after I test. It's so frustrating.

I know I could just test early and save myself the wait... but I'm just so tired of seeing negatives that I really want to wait and see if I miss it. It's a constant struggle.

Another thing that is probably worth chatting about -- tracking ovulation with irregular cycles! I have always had mid-cycle pain and really noticeable CM changes, but since my cycles are so wonky I am starting to second guess some of those signals. I just started using OPKs and have been *trying* to remember to take by BBT in the mornings.

I'd be interested to know how other ladies with unpredictable cycles track their fertile window and if you feel like it's working!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->