4+3, lots of cm

tcinks

Reaction score
So I just found out a week ago I'm pregnant! Since it's so early, I'm a little worries about it being chemical or something. Anyway, I have been getting lots of cm!! Not a LOT actually, but more than usual and more than I remember with my last pregnancy. I was very dry then. Now every time I feel a bit of wetness I think. "oh no I've started bleeding!" So I rush to the bathroom and thankfully that's not the case! But it just worries me. Anyone else having lots more cm?

yes, definitely! I also did with my daughter x

Yes, this is a common symptom of pregnancy. I actually thought I was getting a yeast infection or something with my first pregnancy because my cm was weird and soaking my underwear and my feminine "musk" seemed more aromatic than usual... but it turned out it was just my hormones and my pregnancy related super sense of smell lol!

Oh yes lots and lots and lots of it!!! Horrid stuff :(

Yes, this is a common symptom of pregnancy. I actually thought I was getting a yeast infection or something with my first pregnancy because my cm was weird and soaking my underwear and my feminine "musk" seemed more aromatic than usual... but it turned out it was just my hormones and my pregnancy related super sense of smell lol!
Yes! This exactly is what I've been experiencing!

Okay, thanks all you ladies for your replies, really appreciate it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->