4+5 next to no symptoms?

prettybirdy27

Reaction score
I know I'm really early, 4 weeks 5 days, but I have next to no symptoms and it's worrying me a bit.

My BBs are sore to the touch, like if I squeeze them, and my nips are more, uh, perky, but otherwise they're fine.

I'm also getting slight menstrual-type cramps here and there, just a tinge here or a pull here, not very strong but on occasion one does hurt.

Otherwise, that's all.

Is this normal?

Totally normal for being so early. You're having symptoms but not majorly massive ones :haha:

Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones and sail through first try with little to no symptoms or maybe you'll hit 6 weeks and feel sick as a dog :thumbup:

I'm exactly the same, 4+3 and boobs sore to touch, nipples slightly sensitive and some cramping, but that's it. Feel completely normal otherwise.
So I'm guessing/hoping that as you're the same, it can be normal :)

I was complaining about feeling normal at your point then hit five and half weeks and wanted to crawl into a hole and die because I felt so sick :haha:

Thanks everyone, this made me feel loads better! I think I would welcome more symptoms, if anything just so I can know that my pregnancy is progressing!

I stress myself out about this two, we are right around the same gestation. My bb's are super sore, feeling similar twinges as you but nothing else. I hear it is fairly normal! Have a happy and healthy 9 months!

I didnt have many/any symptoms till I was 6weeks x

Just early, I worried a lot about this as well and then starting at 5 weeks, I slowly started to get a little queezy, by 6 weeks I was pretty sick but no vomiting, I've actually had a couple days where I had little to no queezyness the last few days but got to see a little bean today with a strong heart beat so don't worry too much ladies!

This is totally normal I'm 15 weeks Monday and I hardly had any symptoms around 6 weeks but they did really kick in around 8-9 weeks so just give it time, it's just baby is getting used to he/she's new environment 😊 xx

Lol be careful what you wish for! I was like you and very worried having no symptoms early on, but my goodness I felt shocking for weeks from week 6. I've only started to feel a bit better the last couple of weeks, and then symptoms still come and go.

Congratulations on your pregnancy :flower: x

I'm hitting six weeks now and the symptoms are really starting to kick in so... enjoy it while you can Luv. The little bean will let you know it's there and thriving soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->