• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

4/5dpo miraculous overnight boobs!

Teacake <3

Proud mummy of 2!
Reaction score
I actually can't believe that my boobs have appeared from nowhere! Someone at work who has been away for a fortnight (stuck with the volcano problem) asked me if I had had a boob job while she was away! I'm over the moon I have never even filled my 'A' cup bras and all of a sudden they're there, plump and firm! Could this be a good sign? No soreness maybe a bit tingly and have been almost itchy? And my nipples seem bumpy/lumpy but I never really noticed this when I was pregnant with Wilson and my boobs didn't get bigger til after I had him when my milk came in! Not sure how or why they've arrived but I hope they're here to stay! Any thoughts much appreciated, and I really just wanted to share my excitement about actually having a cleavage! Xxxx

Hiya,

Haven't had this myself but YAH anyway for you!!!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->