4 days after miscarriage help

mcwhmm

Reaction score
I mc and chose to take misoprostol on 5/8 since my body wasn't doing it itself :/ I cramped and bled horribly that day and since then I haven't been cramping really at all, just bleeding like a period. today I took a pregnancy test and an ovulation test today just to see where I am at since then as we want to ttc soon. My pregnancy test was was still definitely positive but very faint compared to what it was, but still very obvious and my ovulation test was blazing positive. The test like was wayyy darker than the control line. I am wondering why this is? How long did it take for your test to go negative after mc? When should I start testing for ovulation?

Im so sorry for your loss!! but it can take a few days to a few weeks for it to go down it really just depends on your body. I wou

Im sorry idk what happen I would try and wait until your next period than try again... it may be to soon for your body to ovulate just yet.

Yeah I know it takes time, I was just tracking things to see, that way when I see a positive down the road I won't question if it is still left over hormones. I have also heard of ladies getting a bfp just 4 weeks wfter mc. My body regulates very quickly and I always get pregnant easily it seems. I have also heard that you are more fertile after a mc, but not sure how true that is.

I expect the OPKis picking up the HCGin your system. My tests were negative a couple of weeks after my mc and AF turned up 28 days later. You probably won't ovulate until the hcg is much lower.

I expect the OPKis picking up the HCGin your system. My tests were negative a couple of weeks after my mc and AF turned up 28 days later. You probably won't ovulate until the hcg is much lower.

Did af come 28 days after your miscarriage or agter you stopped bleeding?

I had this problem after each of my losses. Opk's pick up hcg and remain positive for some time after a loss. Your best bet is to chart your bbt so you have a definite handle on your cycles as there are so many confusing changes that seems to happen after a loss in my experience. It can be very hard to get things regulated after a loss and I always pulled out all the stops-opks, charting, hormone balancing supplements to speed things along as well. Very sorry for your loss and I hope you are able to get back on track quickly :thumbup:

28 days after the bleeding started, I've ovulated late this cycle though.

Okay. I was just confused since the OPK's test line was darker than the control line and the HPT was a faintish positive. I know there's probably no way that I'm ovulating now since obviously there is still HCG in my system. I am going to wait until next Thursday and test again, this will be two weeks since my MMC. I think my bleeding has finally come to an end, at least I haven't bled much today, but keep your fingers crossed:)

It only takes a very small amount of hcg to make an opk blazing positive in my experience so that makes sense. Best of luck to you and hoping you keep us up to date on the ttc boards!:flower:

Hi, sorry for your loss. I had a loss last month though earlier on than you, just 4wks 5 days along and counting first day of bleeding as cd1 I ovulated on cd15 which is normal for me. Also after a few says of bleeding my opk was still picking up something even tho preg test negative! But a couple of days later the opk was negative. It does take time for hormones to get out of your system, the further along you were the longer it takes I think. All the best x

Yeah its to see depending on your hcg level's in can be like 2-3wks to get it out of your system. My period didn't come back for two months which was very hard since I wanted to try again so badly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->