4 days late, 17 days past ovulation

cuteapye

Reaction score
Hello all! I am a 22 year old female living with my boyfriend of 2.5 years. Throughout the course of our relationship we have used condoms and birth control. After we had been together for a while we stopped using birth control, so we've been having unprotected sex for about a year and a half. We've never had a pregnancy scare before, so I started to think maybe I just couldn't have kids. I started my period when I was ten, so my periods have been regular 31 day cycle for about 5 years now. Last month I got my normal pms symptoms like usual and when my bf I and I had sex I started bleeding, but it wasn't my period. I ended up starting 2 days later, and had a fairly normal period.

This month I was due to start my period on Jan 2nd, but it hasn't arrived yet. About a week before my expected AF I started getting cramps and bloating so I took some naproxen and wore a panty liner just in case. I had all of my normal pms symptoms; cramps, bloating, mood swings, sore breasts, etc. My bf and I had sex 01/04/13 thinking it would jump start my period like usual, but nothing! I've been sleeping a lot more than usual lately, and my eating habits have changed, but I've had a loss in appetite. I'm not using the bathroom any more frequently and I haven't had any morning sickness. I keep telling myself that AF is just around the corner as to not to get my hopes up, but something feels different, maybe it's just in my head . . . But any help/advice is greatly appreciated, I just need someone to keep me from thinking I'm crazy! Lol

have you taken a test hun? if you are pregnant a test should show positive by now :)

Exactly the same for me! I came of BC in December, period due to arrive on the 3rd jan but nothing. Looking back I've been super tired, crampy & hungry like you wouldn't believe & this morning lo & behold I get my BFP! My son will be 18 months old when the new baby arrives aaaggghhh!!

Good luck, wishing u lots of baby dust! X

I'm in a similar situation! I'm 5 days late and have had 3 BFN. Went off BC in October and AF has been either 1-2 days late or early. I have sore bbs, a little dizzy, extremely hungry all the time starting today, hot flashes on and off and cramping on and off. Cp is high, soft and closed and I am having scant milky Cm. The earliest I've ever been able to get a BFP with my first 2 pregnancies was 5 days late. I have no idea what to think?! I will hopefully be able to hold off and test again Saturday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->