4 days late AF and BFN

trying2bmomma

Reaction score
Hi,

I am back to this forum after a very long time.

We are not TTC now. But i am sure we had sex around my ovulation(dates in tracking app). I have always been on 25-26 day cycle. Witch should have arrived on 13th which means i am four days late but no signs yet. I had shooting pain in pelvic bone two days back and i im super tired always. I am not sure if I ovulated because I don't track. But my periods is like clockwork always on date.

Is there still hope? I should be around 15/16dpo

More than likely, mine was due on the 14th and I got a bfn but as long as your period doesn’t show you’re still in the game.

Yesterday night i felt like i am starting AF flow. Rushed to washroom. It was like clear water. Sorry tmi. Any idea what that could be?

Have you tested again? You might have ovulated later than what you think which is why you haven’t started your cycle. Do you track ovulation by BBT temping or opks? That can be a great indicator of ovulation and assure you that you have indeed O’d! Best of luck and i hope you get your BFP!

P.S. I O’d WAAAYYYY late, CD 31, I am currently 10dpo and my usual cycle is 32 days. Had it not been for me tracking, idk where I would be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->